Sign in to follow this  
Farlae

[WTA] Ult++ Pristine builder Boots

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

@Area 51 quote:

I didn't expect this to go so high rip

Really? I'm honestly surprised. Once Acen and Mkjo get wind it's likely gonna go a lot higher, harry sadly seems to be low on currency or it'd already be higher. Those 3 have been wanting ++ tower pristine boots for ages and someone's gonna pay a ton for them eventually.

Yeah it's just that I haven't seen anyone being willing to pay that much for a piece on forums, haven't been on forums for too long though

I agree with Lightning, wait till interested parties see this!
This should at least fetch 200cv+, and I'm basing that guesstimate from my own auction for a ++ Pristine Chest which sold for quite a bit! Around 350cv+ in events(adjusted for current prices). :D
zVRyX8T.png

@Area 51 quote:

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

@Area 51 quote:

Really? I'm honestly surprised. Once Acen and Mkjo get wind it's likely gonna go a lot higher, harry sadly seems to be low on currency or it'd already be higher. Those 3 have been wanting ++ tower pristine boots for ages and someone's gonna pay a ton for them eventually.

Yeah it's just that I haven't seen anyone being willing to pay that much for a piece on forums, haven't been on forums for too long though

It's cause pristine armor for many years was by far the rarest armor to get ++ quality of since until only recently is it actually more likely to happen. Back before CDT started adding new content to the game. Lab Assault is where a large portion of ++ armor came from for a long period of time and pristine armor.. good luck seeing it drop on lab.. Plane did some spawning and found it.. it's so rare that you'll get ultimate seahorses from aquanos several times over before a pristine piece drops from nightmare lab. Not many people ran survivals for armor after that point, and good luck getting ++ armor to drop as a campaign reward. 

It started to show up once moonbase survival became a thing but due to the leather armor issue it was only a 15% chance if an ult++ dropped it would be pristine now it's 20% chance. The other issue was until  the phoenix update was that only half the mobs from nightmare survivals actually dropped nightmare scales loot. 

Those are basically some reasons why pristine armor has a higher value to them than the other 4 types. pristine armor is also typically the hardest armor to auction when it's not ult++ because due to rarity for so long few people would make sets out of it. Only until Moonbase survival became the meta for farming armor has it actually become easy to acquire supremes and ults of high quality of. Anytime good ++ pristine armor appears expect 100+CV to be the norm.

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

@Area 51 quote:

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

@Area 51 quote:

It's cause pristine armor for many years was by far the rarest armor to get ++ quality of since until only recently is it actually more likely to happen. Back before CDT started adding new content to the game. Lab Assault is where a large portion of ++ armor came from for a long period of time and pristine armor.. good luck seeing it drop on lab.. Plane did some spawning and found it.. it's so rare that you'll get ultimate seahorses from aquanos several times over before a pristine piece drops from nightmare lab. Not many people ran survivals for armor after that point, and good luck getting ++ armor to drop as a campaign reward. 

It started to show up once moonbase survival became a thing but due to the leather armor issue it was only a 15% chance if an ult++ dropped it would be pristine now it's 20% chance. The other issue was until  the phoenix update was that only half the mobs from nightmare survivals actually dropped nightmare scales loot. 

Those are basically some reasons why pristine armor has a higher value to them than the other 4 types. pristine armor is also typically the hardest armor to auction when it's not ult++ because due to rarity for so long few people would make sets out of it. Only until Moonbase survival became the meta for farming armor has it actually become easy to acquire supremes and ults of high quality of. Anytime good ++ pristine armor appears expect 100+CV to be the norm.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense :D

@Black Mamba quote:

I agree with Lightning, wait till interested parties see this!
This should at least fetch 200cv+, and I'm basing that guesstimate from my own auction for a ++ Pristine Chest which sold for quite a bit! Around 350cv+ in events(adjusted for current prices). :D
zVRyX8T.png

Yeah personally I would also be willing to pay 200+ for a piece like that, and have done it before sooooo auction that piece now :)

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

@Area 51 quote:

I have not had alot of spendable currency in along time (one of the drawbacks from being an event host...). I doubt acen will start bidding on this either. If mkjo jumps in then it will probably be later on in the auction. I dont see him going for something with this big of a price tag though (unless his kid makes fun of him again or something). 

mkjo pls dont do this. think of all the good times we have had. Dont rob me when bidding on my first auction in over 2 years.

260 cubevalue