Sign in to follow this  
MaverickHunter77

[PS4] QOL Needed - Placing Long Range Defenses

I've noticed when watching the Casters Guild streamers that, playing on PC, they can place a defense, then while rotating the defense to their liking they are able to turn the hero/camera to where the range goes.  

We NEED something like this on PS4. With Vicious Deadly strikes on full gambit ramsters, its hard to place them against a wall and accurately see where they are shooting behind you (like the corners on Assault on Throne Room).  I have to trial and error it solo, or while duo playing my duo will float on his dryad and direct me "a little to the left...a little more....ok too much...There we go".

For now, I try to place my ramsters in their spots from as far from the position as I can, facing me, so that I can see the range at my feet and guestimate.  This works some of the time, but some builder quality-of-life would be nice :) 

Agreed!!! I don’t know how many times I’ve seen ppl asking for this including myself. Trendy just ignores it though. I haven’t seen them respond to one single post about this major issue. They had it on ps3 for DD1. The camera controls on DD1 were perfect, i dunno why they crapped out the ps4 version

This is hardly a "major issue" or something that is badly needed... I´m on PC and I never use it. I only remember having the "need" for it two or three times in years of playing. It´s QOL for sure, but definetely not a high priority issue. 

That said, sure I agree PS4 should have the same benefits, as the rest of us. 

Thats good for you. I am constantly selling and replacing because of not seeing where the towers are going when im close to a wall. And that’s horrendous on mastery maps that your not aloud to sell them. So yes. To me, and im sure a lot of other ppl, its a big issue.