Sign in to follow this  
Thaleskpl

Embermount softlock

I joined Musictome game after getting a dc from steam and pressed g, since it was at build phase and everyone g'ed when I joined. Right after that the game softlocked and no enemies spawned. Was this supposed to happen?

937D51DF65D2C591B4BD61473698A1C184EFE712

I have had the enemies stop spawning happen to me on ToW. I'm not entirely sure if these two are related but since it about enemies not spawning I figured I'd post it here, was going to make a thread but ehhh...

So the image below was taken after about 4-5 mins of waiting for something to happen.
How to re-produce it, I have no idea. I can add that the last character I brought in was right at the last moment of the build phase ending. Maybe that bugged it out for me. After 628 enemies nothing would spawn though.
7lPzgFl.jpg

These are two different problems ultimately resulting from the same bug.  I can't really discuss details about this bug publicly, but I can say I don't think the maps should soft lock in either situation, so the CDT should fix this.  I do know enough about both problems to reproduce them, fortunately.

Yeah I wouldn't want to know the details about these bugs in public, but I think I do have a gut feeling as to what this might be related to. This has already happened to me a couple of times. But yeah fair enough please see if can be fixed.

I had the bug that Black Mamba described happen a lot in Buccaneer Bay. I think It has never happened when I have only one character out, no idea how to reproduce or what causes it.

I already know how to reproduce it and what causes it