Sign in to follow this  
Lapiz

After 4 years of being banned my brother wants a second chance

Hey i was wondering if my brother could get unbanned from ranked, because he owned a modded weapon and was instantly banned for the past 4 years without a warning or anything, and i figured since this community needed a bit more players i was hoping you can unban my brother at this profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Snispy/

Thankyou so much in advance, i really appreciate it!

Have you brother ask Trendy support directly to be unbanned using this link:

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If it is a VAC ban then you need to ask VERY nicely because those are supposed to permanent indefinitely.

I believe VAC bans are an automated Steam thing. I don't think Steam will undo them since the steam client detected that the account was using a cheat program.

@Ubara-tutu quote:

I believe VAC bans are an automated Steam thing. I don't think Steam will undo them since the steam client detected that the account was using a cheat program.

Correct once a vac ban happens you are screwed for that game 

@HeavyBaseDrop quote:

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Correct once a vac ban happens you are screwed for that game 

Ah ok

@Lapiz quote:

Snispy has never used a Cheat Program, he just owned modded weapons dropped in his afk shop.

I don't think he can get vac ban just because of having modded items on his floor. Did he try to sell it to anyone? Or did he have them there for a long time without getting rid of them?

Snispy had modded items on his character because he thought they were event items and used them freely, and never was contacted by any admin.

Back in the day people were hired as mods and could ban those that cheat, but this was often abused and so trendy put an end to mods, Snsipy was banned most likey from one of those mods.

I am not saying he did not deserve it, but he is older and much more mature, he is 15 while 4 years ago he was 11, uncoiscious of what he was doing, i only ask for him to get another chance, Please help.

@Lapiz quote:

Snispy had modded items on his character because he thought they were event items and used them freely, and never was contacted by any admin.

Back in the day people were hired as mods and could ban those that cheat, but this was often abused and so trendy put an end to mods, Snsipy was banned most likey from one of those mods.

I am not saying he did not deserve it, but he is older and much more mature, he is 15 while 4 years ago he was 11, uncoiscious of what he was doing, i only ask for him to get another chance, Please help.

If he gets back I’ll help him grind, teach him the “legit way”

@MasterPlays quote:

@Lapiz quote:

Don't necro....

@Lapiz quote:

@xAtlas quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

@Lapiz quote:

Don't necro....

Ok, will not