Original dungeon defenders for PS4 and Xboxone PLEASE

I don't know if there is a thread on this already or not if so sorry.  I would love the original game with all the PC content that the old consoles never got to experience.  Not sure how hard the port would be, but would gladly purchase again to have a chance to revisit DD1 on current consoles.  Hopefully there are others out there like me.  Please trendy

Oh my yes. DDE too!!!! Especially if we can port over our PS3 save file. OMG, i would so buy that!!!!!!   santa.png

Nothing is impossible, but this is highly improbable. To keep it short and sweet, porting a game over is a very large endeavor and would require considerable development.

@Lawlta quote:

Nothing is impossible, but this is highly improbable. To keep it short and sweet, porting a game over is a very large endeavor and would require considerable development.

ouch i've had groin shots less painfull

I doubt they would revisit DD1 while DD2 is still being expanded. I could see DD ultimate edition including both games and content all in one package in the future

I would love to see that, but i doubt DD1/E will ever get re-released. Just the cost alone will prohibit as they could develop a sequel or a new IP instead of the time and money it would take to redo the past game, at least for those on consoles. Especially since DD2 is FTP and DD1 is not, and the games are not compatible with each other as the mechanics have changed so much from game to game. 

However, all that BS aside, i would just love to see an Ultimate version that had all the DD games in it. I would happily put money down for that in a heartbeat. 

Maybe a better path would be to hope that in DD3 - DD1/2/E will all be available, and you can just jump into any of them and play. There is like a 0.00000001% chance this will happen, but let me just say i would happily fork over $$$$ for a game like that. I would love to be able to go back and play DD1 maps, in DD1 style, but with the heroes we have now. On the PS3, we only ever had the 4 main heroes, so in the original levels we did not see nearly the build options as everyone else did. I would love a chance to use Dryad on endless...and get my Gunwitch a Blasticus. Ha ha ha, keep dreaming Rasta Shark Defender...Sharkman_insane.png

I am super glad that TE put a bunch of the reskinned DD1 maps into DD2 though. Here is hoping they put in all the rest. Including ones that were available to those not on PS3, as we never got to play those. Also be nice if we saw: barbarian.pngJester_Forum_icon2.png

Love playing re-skinned maps, they have done a marvelous job on them as well. Some of the maps I initially felt that this is familiar and then hey! then cool! and then i hit g and move on :)

@Jaws_420 quote:I am super glad that TE put a bunch of the reskinned DD1 maps into DD2 though. Here is hoping they put in all the rest. Including ones that were available to those not on PS3, as we never got to play those. Also be nice if we saw: barbarian.pngJester_Forum_icon2.png

I bought it on xbox 360 and all PC versions and it would buy again on Xbox One! ♥