How do you go about contacting TE directly?

I have submitted bug reports a week ago and no answer. I have been trying to reach out to someone in charge to get an issue resolved but can not find a direct way. Normally I would just walk away but this is after I dropped the 25$ on this F2P game and have been a fan since DD1( I even played Eternity...) Just wanting to get resolution to the issue I have but I can not find any direct contact info for them. Thanks for any help or guidance.

Forums area  good place. You can direct msg Lawlta & others thru the forums. I am sure Lawlta either saw your past already or will see your post soon. Other than that, you can join their discord channel: discord.gg/dd2 - Several Devs are on there quite often several times a week/day.

About Bug reporting, bugs don't usually get fixed until the next patch anyway. So, 1 week old Bug won't get fixed. Trendy will not always respond to bug reports. They DO see all the bug reports, however. Just because you do not see a response on the bug report page, does not mean it has been ignored. Hope this helps you out. :)

TCPOP (Take Care Peace Out Peeps)