Sign in to follow this  
Double Dark

Wall Glitches

I'm not sure where to report this stuff, so I'll keep posting here. I don't think the ToW wall glitches are exploitable or else I'd not post the information publicly.

EDIT: I guess it is exploitable with Deadly Strikers.

Akaiti is probably exploitable but I haven't tried. Either way, it's not a very useful since it's so far from the crystals.

While we can potentiall fix get out of the map stuff, it can be a significant amount of effort. It would also result in a gigantic patch, particularly if we fixed more than one map at a time.

If you find something that really trivializes completing a map though, we can look at it.

ToW is the only map this seems like an issue for. You can build inside half of the walls. Deadly Striker definitely benefits from it. Other towers might work if you put them half way in the wall, but I'm not sure. There are plenty of unaggroable places to build in multiple maps, though, so I wouldn't call it anything new.  Maybe somebody will find a way to abuse it more than me, but I'm currently using it to clear out enemies in the center of the map. I still haven't figured out Survival completely yet, but this does help a little.