Sign in to follow this  
HeavyBaseDrop

[WTA] Ultimate Leather boots 403^ ENDED

So i recently got these and i do not need them so i thought i would auction them

I accept Cubes, Diamonds 5/10/15 and Events

I reserve the right to cancel the auction if I am not happy with the offer.

Leather boots  = https://prnt.sc/ict530

IC =  https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/93334/see-comment?scrollTo=1309204&page=556#1309204  3rd link

This will end on the 16th feb

Sold to "miss AWP"

wait, these are the kinds of prices people are offering, damn, I get stuff like that all the time on MB, guess I will start auctioning here xD usually I just sell to Tavern Keep.

(also, as I have no experience in this field, what does the 5/10/15 stand for, and what does cv mean?)

@Ser Offline-alot quote:

wait, these are the kinds of prices people are offering, damn, I get stuff like that all the time on MB, guess I will start auctioning here xD usually I just sell to Tavern Keep.

You sell capping DPS with good sides to tavernkeep??

(also, as I have no experience in this field, what does the 5/10/15 stand for, and what does cv mean?)

"Cube value", cube or equivalent in other currency/items.  Cubes must be non-upgraded.  5/10/15 means non-cap diamonds are 5 cubes, single-cap diamonds are 10 cubes, and double-cap diamonds are 15 cubes.  Sellers may devalue or choose not to accept upgraded diamonds, especially if they're forged.

People also often value coal at 6 coal to 1 cube, and 12B mana per coal, although all of these prices are the result of market distortions (hacking), so if you aren't used to them they might seem a bit odd.

@Ser Offline-alot quote:

What you've seriously been selling capping ult's with 200+ sides to the tavern keeper..? rip lots of currency you could have made.

@Ser Offline-alot quote:

For starters CV stands for cube value, so 1 cube is 1 cv, 6 coals is 1 cv. Then this 5/10/15 thing means what he values diamonds at. So the 5 stands for how much cv he values non caps, the 10 is what he values single caps at and 15 is what he values double caps at.

@Ser Offline-alot quote:

wait, these are the kinds of prices people are offering, damn, I get stuff like that all the time on MB, guess I will start auctioning here xD

It's mostly just Lightning offering it becasue he just wants it I guess! :P
I wouldn't go over 3cv, which he has already bid over that. Which is why I didn't counter bid.
Dmg+Resists Ult Capping pieces aren't worth over 3-4cv in my eyes, they are dime a dozen these days! :D
This one however does fall in the very upper echelons of armor quality, but yeah...

(off topic, related to my comment)

I should add, I read the 400 upgrades as 300(it was very late), so I have been selling gear with around 300-350 upgrades. I sell them because it might be a decent Ult but it won't fit in any of the sets I have on # type of hero.(using Mail on some DPS chars, will get Pristine DPS, using Plate and Pristine on builders, I will get Chain/Mail). 

RNGesus is never kind enough to give me good gear that fits the set, lots of individual bits that are nice, just never exactly what I need(maybe I should become religious?). 

I think I just sold a few Ult+ pieces, don't worry, they had <300 upgrades with 0 caps, I got so excited when I saw them both drop(one from a chest, like thats ever going to happen again), and both times, I run over, look at the stats and go "oh its like, <300 on each and has barely any upgrades, my Trans gear is better than this".

*Cough Amen Cough*