Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Let's Make A Costume: Apprentice!

How do you think about sandals? I think sandals would fit pretty well. (those like the romans had)

Thanks for this great and fun idea. Makes me think you are creating stuff the community asked for a few years ago. Looks like we should really be looking forward what you're revelaing the next few months. :-)

[[166314,users]] Please have a look at this topic. Especially the great pictures of mixed costumes. (this was a request point since the introduction of the very first hero cosmetics and I still think this might encourage us to dump a lot more gems ^^) 

How do you think about the basic idea of moustache flairs? :-P

@Dreizehn quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

I've just read it. The idea is cool. But, I personally prefer the card system more.......

Sorry, I don't understand exactly what you mean.. From what I see those systems don't exclude each other.

From what I've read at that thread, it kinda suggested that all the costume becomes accessories for the base heroes.

• Combine all costumes into accessories for the base hero. Allow us to mix and match any component from any costume.
Therefore, it makes stuff like this redundant : (the card arts, not the scanning system)
spbxuBG.jpg

I do really like the card arts. It's really one of the motivations for me to buy costumes. And it also makes it fun to scan other people decks too.

Alright, so here are the requirements so far:

- Demon brain bug thing
- Silly apprentice face
- Shark Teeth
- Pink Cape
- Muscly upper body
- Tribute to Succ The Fabled
- Fire Whip
- Leek legs
- Sandals
- Tentacle Arm
- Hydra Staff
- Pot of Spaghetti (staff)
- Pizza flair wings (these would be a flair, and not really a hero skin, but just for a prototype)

Z7B4szR.png

Pants are still open (I just drew those in)

Wow! Funky!

Perhaps the pants/greaves/armor could be made out of crab shells? kraken_icon.pngSharkman_insane.png (since he's having some sea creatures as certain anatomy why not have a pants/armor made out of crab shells?)

Edit : It could be seashells too instead of crab shells.