Sign in to follow this  
ziglasdk

[WTA] Ulti++ Sparus[CLOSED]

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what does Diamond 4/9/15 mean? I see people also do 5/10/15. I've looked all over the forums and can not find an explination for this.

You should make an item check, otherwise people may not offer anything (as an item check is the only way on forums to prove your item isn't modded).

Also, it would be nice to write when the auction ends.

@Verrilo quote:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what does Diamond 4/9/15 mean? I see people also do 5/10/15. I've looked all over the forums and can not find an explination for this.

First number is the value the seller gives for a diamond with no cap, second number is the value for a single-cap diamond, and third number is the value for a double-cap diamond.

In this case:

no-cap diamond: 4CV

single-cap diamond: 9CV

double-cap diamond: 15CV

@Verrilo quote:

If you see something like that Its how people value different types of diamonds, in this case Ziglas values Non caps at 4CV ,Singlecaps at 9cv, and double caps at 15cv :)  

@Hurricane1604 quote:

You should make an item check, otherwise people may not offer anything (as an item check is the only way on forums to prove your item isn't modded).

Also, it would be nice to write when the auction ends.

I've added an end date now, and I can also go IC the sparus if needed :)

Is The sparus Forged?

And could you also post a screenshot where u have it equipped? I wanna see the size and colors.

Also do you only accept non upped diamonds?

@Hurricane1604 quote:

@Verrilo quote:

First number is the value the seller gives for a diamond with no cap, second number is the value for a single-cap diamond, and third number is the value for a double-cap diamond.

In this case:

no-cap diamond: 4B

single-cap diamond: 9B

double-cap diamond: 15B

I highly doubt he values the diamonds for example at 4 B. B stands for Billion and refers to Mana. He means 4 C - cubes. 

Diamonds are therefore worth noncap- 4 Cubes 1cap- 9 Cubes 2cap- 15 Cubes.

[[160487,users]], if you really ment a diamond was worth 4-15 B, ill buy all your diamonds for dubled price :DD .

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@Hurricane1604 quote:

@Verrilo quote:

In this case:

no-cap diamond: 4B

single-cap diamond: 9B

double-cap diamond: 15B

I highly doubt he values the diamonds for example at 4 B. B stands for Billion and refers to Mana. He means 4 C - cubes. 

Diamonds are therefore worth noncap- 4 Cubes 1cap- 9 Cubes 2cap- 15 Cubes.

Hurricane, if you really ment a diamond was worth 4-15 B, ill buy all your diamonds for dubled price :DD .

Lmao ty for checking my comment, I rly wrote it wrong

And no, my diamonds are not for sale for 4B : )

@mvarcola quote:

That’s way to much

It is a buy out, a instant sell if you can affort it, I see you are posting on a lot of threads but if you do not have the currency, stay away from there and stop waisting the players time.

If you do have currency, place a bit like 45cv, that makes you at this moment the top bidder. I wonder why no one has told you this before, they were fast to do this with me.