Sign in to follow this  
Atherial

Farewell

Farewell Dungeon Defenders

Hello my friends and fellow community members, over the last year or so i have been slowly progressing towards this moment and am now gonna officially announce it. I am from now on going to be moving away from the forums and talking on them in anyway. From now on i will be done taking part in the community i have grown to love. Recently I have begun to enjoy the game less and less, due to this i have decided that it is best that i leave while i am ahead for what it is worth. To everyone that has played with me or enjoyed playing with me in the past i wish you the best of luck in both DD and life. I have meet many friends in my years of playing DD below i will name a few of the people who have made my time in DD a fantastic experience. 

Shout Out To These People

VeeToO
Dave
Otter Darkness
Mkjo
Eagleone
Justinms
Kana & Avonlea
M3rc!_33#
Oli
Kg4q
Curtisgk
Gunnerq69
Kilted Klingon
Starfox64_0
Sir Pancakez
Black Mambo
Nasako
To name a few ....

If you want to see my characters that i have managed to finish and the final state of my floor they are in the two folders listed below. 

My Finished Characters

My Finished Floor

I wish all my friends the best we have had some great times. So, much in the style of those before me.

Atherial Signing Off

<3

All the best in the future and hold on to your gear! You might regret giving it all away, right Veetoo? :P It was nice to see Nova's bloodshot. I love the April fools joke with that thing. Those where the days........

@Kleeborp quote:

All the best in the future and hold on to your gear! You might regret giving it all away, right Veetoo? :P It was nice to see Nova's bloodshot. I love the April fools joke with that thing. Those where the days........

Well I still have your stuff Klee :D the day you want it back is the day my toons will get a massive hit lol so ty again for the items, I have taken good care of them x

@Atherial quote:

Farewell Dungeon Defenders

Hello my friends and fellow community members, over the last year or so i have been slowly progressing towards this moment and am now gonna officially announce it. I am from now on going to be moving away from the forums and talking on them in anyway. From now on i will be done taking part in the community i have grown to love. Recently I have begun to enjoy the game less and less, due to this i have decided that it is best that i leave while i am ahead for what it is worth. To everyone that has played with me or enjoyed playing with me in the past i wish you the best of luck in both DD and life. I have meet many friends in my years of playing DD below i will name a few of the people who have made my time in DD a fantastic experience. 

Shout Out To These People

VeeToO
Dave
Otter Darkness
Mkjo
Eagleone
Justinms
Kana & Avonlea
M3rc!_33#
Oli
Kg4q
Curtisgk
Gunnerq69
Kilted Klingon
Starfox64_0
Sir Pancakez
Black Mambo
Nasako
To name a few ....

If you want to see my characters that i have managed to finish and the final state of my floor they are in the two folders listed below. 

My Finished Characters

My Finished Floor

I wish all my friends the best we have had some great times. So, much in the style of those before me.

Atherial Signing Off

<3

Sad to see you go Ath, You were the reason I did some events and that I came back after more than a year. If I was able to come back I am sure you will too. A break sometimes is needed to mend that what has been broken, eh right Mambo :) ;

I really enjoyed the times we talked about DD and the CDT, a little less so in my time of absence but meh. I will still talk to you and then we can talk about the card game that shall not be mentioned because I rly suck at that :) :p

I am glad that I did the last event with you, I feel like it was my last one, it rly is more fun with friends. 

So the best of luck, keep your gear safe (with me) and enjoy the new horizons in other games. Be well, be happy Ath,

Goodbye (on these forums)

Patrick

It was fun getting new loot :) I was just having fun with you :P

@Veetoo quote:

@Kleeborp quote:

Well I still have your stuff Klee :D the day you want it back is the day my toons will get a massive hit lol so ty again for the items, I have taken good care of them x

Amazing And Kind

The Helpful Helper

Happy and Wonderful

Extravagant Defender

Random Yet Friendly

Inmature Yet Professional 

Apparently Psycho For DD

Leaving Us Now.

Farewell Atherial. Good Luck!

BB Atherial

I hope, as others have said and done, you will go and then come back again in the future.

I think you always wanted the best for DD

Just hopped back on the forums thanks to everyone that responded with kind words. For those that were wondering and warning me to keep all my items I can say that I have kept everything that is shown in the imgur albums I linked along with around 200 items from my inventory. That being said I did give away around 400 items to various friends. For anyone wondering about a return it could be possible but by no means before the next DD patch is released. 

For those that want to follow what I am up to outside of DD I have recently started streaming on Twitch. Mainly playing hearthstone grinding ranked and going for high placements in march and beyond. That being said I would be happy to chat about DD related things if you stop by. You can find the stream link here.

Thanks to everyone that made my time in DD amazing. 

Atherial