Sign in to follow this  
Dan Mcdo

leadboard semi refresh

HI everybody I'M DunDefDan on steam and there around 2-3 week leaderboard won't refresh it's said im at power 1 with around 320 ascension but im like power 2 with around 175 ascension . It would be fun everybody have acces to leaderboard thanks

I've noticed its quite unpredictable, sometimes taking a few hours up to a few days to refresh. I haven't been tracking leaderboards for long so perhaps there is some condition that I'm unaware of that triggers the update for the individual. Nevertheless, it is not very consistent.

Yeah, the leaderboard (at least the steam one) doesn't seem to update every player anymore, most of the people that are on ancient power 1 and have over 300 ascension are most likely already ap 2. 

@Dan Mcdo quote:

HI everybody I'M DunDefDan on steam and there around 2-3 week leaderboard won't refresh it's said im at power 1 with around 320 ascension but im like power 2 with around 175 ascension . It would be fun everybody have acces to leaderboard thanks

We got it all squared away now:

fa50a975c7f3d7e6603bd2a8f4446075.png

@BeerGoggles quote:

Yup, I'm at 5, with ~230 asc, but it says 4 with 272. Ascended about one week ago

Took a shot in the dark, guessing this is you:

cc9e4d529d6e87403e2213a9a802f2c2.png

Ya, that's up to date. 

@Lawlta quote:

@Dan Mcdo quote:

We got it all squared away now:

fa50a975c7f3d7e6603bd2a8f4446075.png

@BeerGoggles quote:

Yup, I'm at 5, with ~230 asc, but it says 4 with 272. Ascended about one week ago

Took a shot in the dark, guessing this is you:

cc9e4d529d6e87403e2213a9a802f2c2.png