Sign in to follow this  
[GB] n0ught

Pause indicator

While I was playing Dying Light with friends, I noticed that when a player is in the pause menu or in their inventory. It's like a pause image that appears next to the player's name above their head. Perhaps this could be implemented fairly easily into DD?

<3

I can't see why this would need to be added, since its a multyplayer game there is no pause and even if we press escape why would they need to know that, since most of us can say brb if we need to check something. I don't know what dying light is but why would you need it?

@football2001 quote:

I can't see why this would need to be added, since its a multyplayer game there is no pause and even if we press escape why would they need to know that, since most of us can say brb if we need to check something. I don't know what dying light is but why would you need it?

So you can see who is AFK, especially if someone is using a controller. I don't know about anyone else but when I play with a controller, I can't access the chat.

hm i see what you mean now, but the reason why you cant access chat with a controller is because you can't access it on ps/xbox. Also, I don't think a notification coming up when someone is pressing escape would work due to nobody actually pressing the escape button but maybe have it if they didn't move in about 20s, unless making there a notification would make everyone press escape lol I doubt that would happen though but sounds like a decent idea if it doesn't take much time.

Also therese a thread for all cdt ideas i think unless this was for the last update: https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/144839/update-4-qol-suggestions?page=1