Aquanos in DD2?

Ok, so I know it wouldn't make sense to bring back Aquanos, but I have a pretty good idea and I just wanna say it. I'm thinking it would still have the same architecture and such from the first game, but basically take the bubble surrounding it and have the ocean dried up/gone. Now I know it would make no sense to just take away an ocean like that, but it I feel it could work, considering some of the DD1 maps have completely changed. It would look older of course, and maybe have the Kraken or part of its body somewhere in the map as an easter egg. When it comes to the portals, they're honestly not needed so it wouldn't change anything if you took them away. In general though, I would just love to see a return to all of the Lost Eternia Shards maps, with a way of showing a past victory, or just what's been happening since the defenders have been gone.

@Lagmonster quote:

I just want the assault course back. Still hoping for a blasticus for the gunwitch

More unique weapons for the Gunwitch would be great. Though I have not played DD1 but I've heard of the "Blasticus Days"

Is that similar to that of Glitch Witch/Monk and PDTs/Serenity Beast times?

Blasticus was a simple AR16, same fire rate and bullet style as the fishy gun. But insanely useful but very hard to get a good one. I just really don't like the look of the fish gun ;)

@Lagmonster quote:

Blasticus was a simple AR16, same fire rate and bullet style as the fishy gun. But insanely useful but very hard to get a good one. I just really don't like the look of the fish gun ;)

Yeah, until we get more unique guns, the Megashark really seems the odd one out.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:
@Lagmonster quote:

Yeah, until we get more unique guns, the Megashark really seems the odd one out.

um...what???? Have i been insanely missing out? What Megashark gun? Is this a GW legendary? I don't have her yet, and have not seen this gun. I am so missing out, man!  Sharkman_insane.png

@Jaws_420 quote:

@Lagmonster quote:

um...what???? Have i been insanely missing out? What Megashark gun? Is this a GW legendary? I don't have her yet, and have not seen this gun. I am so missing out, man!  Sharkman_insane.png

The Megashark : one of the famous Hardmode guns in Terraria.

Meteor bullets : bullet that bounces which is made out of meteorite bars in Terraria.

In DD2 the Megashark is a unique Legendary Gun that can be used by the Gunwitch which can be purchased from the Wayfarer and is unlocked through the Malthius Incursion.

It has Meteor Bullets as it's locked shard.

If you see a Gunwitch holding a shark, that's the gun haha

The Megashark : one of the famous Hardmode guns in Terraria.

Meteor bullets : bullet that bounces which is made out of meteorite bars in Terraria.

In DD2 the Megashark is a unique Legendary Gun that can be used by the Gunwitch which can be purchased from the Wayfarer and is unlocked the Malthius Incursion.

It has Meteor Bullets as it's locked shard.

If you see a Gunwitch holding a shark, that's the gun haha

Wow, great info and good to know. Thanks! 

I have yet to see one or hear about it until now. Now i want the GW sooooo bad. So freaking cool. 

@Lagmonster quote:

I just want the assault course back. Still hoping for a blasticus for the gunwitch

Assault was so popular at DD1... it might be very wise to introduce this into DD2 too. ...sadly there are not much maps where Assualt were suitable since DD2's mapdesign is rather straightforward and lacks creativity. (visual design itself is great)

Sorry for the OP. From what I have heard Aquanos was also extremly popular. If this was introduced to DD2, it might get a total reskin, I guess. Somehow it would be fun if another map got the Aquanos style and the Aquanos map something else.

@Dreizehn quote:

@Lagmonster quote:

Sorry for the OP. From what I have heard Aquanos was also extremly popular. If this was introduced to DD2, it might get a total reskin, I guess. Somehow it would be fun if another map got the Aquanos style and the Aquanos map something else.

Would love an Aquanos style map to come to DD2! Base on the Trailer I saw, it does look dope!

And also a great way to introduce this costume (wink wink wink) :

iiWqaqL.jpg

Where does that skin come from?

[[166314,users]] We're aware TE cannot shoot out one map after another. ^^ So... sorry if it looks as if we're not happy with the current amount of maps.

The new (HUGE) map also looks awesome. I just think remaking the old DD1 maps now and then might save a lot of time since the layout is already there. ^^

@Dreizehn quote:

Where does that skin come from?

Lawlta We're aware TE cannot shoot out one map after another. ^^ So... sorry if it looks as if we're not happy with the current amount of maps.

The new (HUGE) map also looks awesome. I just think remaking the old DD1 maps now and then might save a lot of time since the layout is already there. ^^

I found that skin when I was browsing google images, and I stumbled into concept artist Danny Araya websites. Site link : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XOVXR

Good stuff's in it.

Agree with what you said about the maps. And I did found some pictures of their upcoming maps in progress in some of their dev logs. Maybe those could come first?

Wow...they do know how to create skins.

If it was possible to mix different skins, I'd have already purchased way more than I should have. ;-)

@Dreizehn quote:

Wow...they do know how to create skins.

If it was possible to mix different skins, I'd have already purchased way more than I should have. ;-)

Indeed, when I was revisiting the site to provide you the link, the squire concept art with unique accessories caught my eye. If you check that picture you'll see him with armor and cape. Man, that's cool!

Actually I want the beach squire with the valhalla knight's head and a carrot nose. Damn, I would pay for that. :-D

Sorry... we are really off-topic now. ^^° Thanks for providing the link.

An ingame-message I really laughed at: "Beware the fish-wyverns!"