Sign in to follow this  
Caimen0

Accessories and You

CD Weapons are already per account, I think you meant per player, like other maps?
If so, then read below otherwise ignore, or maybe not... :D
Most CD Public runs which exist, are from people who are not bothered about drops and just want to carry others.
So it doesn't really change much, or anything if weapons/accs are added per player instead of per account.
Here's how I see it: 
- Someone who wants to do public CD runs will do public CD runs regardless of more rewards per account or not.
- While someone who wants just to farm CD for rewards, probably already does it solo, much safer anyways.
- And someone who wants to play with friends doesn't get affected either.

And well, another example is -- public WW and Ember runs.
Those have better drops than CD(excluding E-Cannons and E-Spears), yet there are decent enough of public runs of those maps. So I don't see the harm in having more CD acc rewards per player and changing weapons to per account, the boss difficulty spike with more players(especially when solo) is justified. If anything there'd be more participation and somewhat of a resurgence in CD farmers if weapons drop per player instead of per account.

@Manicka quote:

One sad thing is if you make CD rewards per account then public CD runs will vanish.

Nah, don't believe in this. Public cd runs are already very rare, at least nmhc. Nmhc.. when I have last seen nmhc cd on pubs.. never? Maybe once or twice? No one wants to run cd as pub since ppl join and leave, just taking a life with them so no one else can join.

First please do something about the tendency of valentines/pirates spawning with more negs than positives, THEN start the talk about buffing them...

Wouldn't mind buffing palantir/CD up to atleast current top hat/bow tier and i'd add halloween2 as well. The current gap between accessory types makes them completely useless and map difficulty has little meaning when you can have top-tier accs in 15mins (ToL) or in 20 (ww).