Sign in to follow this  
SSSTONERRR

Returning Veteran player left in the shadows

Returning PC Veteran player, use to b BiS geared before the 4th relic stat was added, have ASC lvl 220+ 11k+ relics and gear to match. Yet I'm locked from even going into C6 when I use to help people clear Sewers+ C7 before I quit. I was hoping there was a mistake on me getting a onslaught wave/C5+ clearance. At the time of posting i am AFK clearing Onslaught Wave 4+ feeling like I've been punished for leaving the game alone for an amount of time. Send help! Thank you for your time in advance! Happy gaming all!

well the new relic max 21k+  so i think i am missing something but hey like everything you will make it back up to being a big shot. I don't think it is that bad, and at least if anything it should give you a reason to stay longer now then leave sooner. :P

more the why do i have to put in this much effort (time) to get back to C6 (my gear equiv) then i feel obligated to get it unlocked, and if it happened to me, how many other people has it happened to, and decided to leave the community again since they feel jipped after sinking so much time into the game, and having to AFK sit thru the hours of onslaught they can already clear while sleeping.

What chaos trials can you do? Even if you have to start at C1, it only takes ~6 hours to get through all the gating to c7. It could go faster since you don't have to re-gear after every wave c1-5. 

times change and when you leave the scene things change.  You were gone for so long everything you had did become obsolete but its not like it is all that bad because you already can do it with your eyes closed so at least you are not that far behind.

23n64o.jpg

Some Phantasm 2 love...Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Gating does not take long, especially if you are already at C5. Just play trials or Onslaught to get back to C7. If you have 11k gear though, sounds like you may need to grind to get there. 11k gear is only about C5/C6 level. Gear caps at 22k. 

time may change, but of you have the gear to complete higher content would you really want to re complete everything after sinking 638hrs for far? Just to get back to content to upgrade your gear? I'm not saying your wrong, but I am also returning with other people who have it unlocked already and are equivelent GEAR, but have 20+ ASC lvls so they are 250+

My post was also directed to the Dev's more then other players as well but seeign that they have removed the PC help thread I put it in General- as well as sending a ticket directly to QA, double exposure never hurts when i included the thread URL into the ticket.

I mean, you could just be to c7 by the time they respond to the ticket.  They might say, "nah" in which case you clearly would have been better going through the trials. 

There are 2 good reasons to hedge your bets and start hitting c1 :) You'll be through it in no time

seeing i have  full time job and this week ill b putting in over 90hrs from today on i dont see that happening- but it could. already got one reply to my ticket.

@SSSTONERRR quote:

more the why do i have to put in this much effort (time) to get back to C6 (my gear equiv) then i feel obligated to get it unlocked, and if it happened to me, how many other people has it happened to, and decided to leave the community again since they feel jipped after sinking so much time into the game, and having to AFK sit thru the hours of onslaught they can already clear while sleeping.

Your gear is C5 level.

As mentioned above you are def C5 geared with that stats you have given. (Chaos 5 Relics top out at 11.5k ish) As C6 and C7 were introduced at the same time months past Trials launch, I am guessing when you left you were clearing Chaos 5 as it was the highest Trials tier available at the time. This would explain your C5 unlocks. You don't have to go through the whole system again though, just do (7) Chaos 5 Trials to unlock Chaos 6, and then (8) Chaos 6 Trials to unlock Chaos 7 and you are g2g! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

As stated before, I was originally locked all the way back to chaos 1, I do not have access to chaos 5 currently. I had to start all the way back at chaos 1/ onslaught wave 1. That is my frustration, plain and simple.

You're not the only person who had this happen to them. I took a break last year around June and came back just before the POTA update and everything was locked for me also.  I had to redo chaos 1 -7 and also all the incursions as well.  I have seen a few other posts about it so its not a random bug or anything.