Forum ranks (what is this wizardry)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loneliness%2Bquotes%2Bbest%2Bpics%2Bimag

The shark pet is alone on the Xbox. It is sad. It wants a new non-exclusive (slightly different) shark pet friend for everyone to enjoy...poor lonely shark pet....  skeleton.png

@Jaws_420 quote:

Loneliness%2Bquotes%2Bbest%2Bpics%2Bimag

The shark pet is alone on the Xbox. It is sad. It wants a new non-exclusive (slightly different) shark pet friend for everyone to enjoy...poor lonely shark pet....  skeleton.png

It might be faster for us to learn DDDK and bother the CDT team once we make it unfortunately.

@Garzhod quote:

It might be faster for us to learn DDDK and bother the CDT team once we make it unfortunately.

True, and good point - but i will cling to my small rubber life craft adrift in the sea of hope...you never know. I mean i have a shark gun...so my vision is almost complete. Shark pet is next. Then we beg for a shark skin for a hero after that - Squire or Barbarian most likely, maybe AL (although i'd prefer GW, but that makes less sense). Then i can have a shark hero, with a shark weapon, and a shark pet - and i can die happy finally. LOL. 

Sharkman_insane.png

bxeO4VF.jpg

(I would be super amazed if ANYONE got this above reference...)

I think the shark costume ironically could be for summoner. Very few outfits on that class. And I would say a flying shark is more terrifying than a tavern keeper barb or death knight squire :)

@Jaws_420 quote:
@Garzhod quote:

True, and good point - but i will cling to my small rubber life craft adrift in the sea of hope...you never know. I mean i have a shark gun...so my vision is almost complete. Shark pet is next. Then we beg for a shark skin for a hero after that - Squire or Barbarian most likely, maybe AL (although i'd prefer GW, but that makes less sense). Then i can have a shark hero, with a shark weapon, and a shark pet - and i can die happy finally. LOL. 

Y'know......Summer's coming up (or already here?), maybe something sharky might come!

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Jaws_420 quote:
@Garzhod quote:

Y'know......Summer's coming up, maybe something sharky might come!

You know... we need another water map... with a waterpark and shark.... god I really need to learn DDDK. Just in time for summer! Beach summer skins! Shark pet/skin! Pool noodle sword. It all makes sense. 

you two are making me drool....i would buy all of that on day 1....

@Garzhod quote:

You know... we need another water map... with a waterpark and shark.... god I really need to learn DDDK. Just in time for summer! Beach summer skins! Shark pet/skin! Pool noodle sword. It all makes sense. 

Hmmmm.......I think there is a map that Trendy did worked or still working on. Maybe it's still a work in progress or on hold but this really fits the summer theme and it'll be literally dope if this really gets into DD2.

Summer and Pirates is a great combo!

Related image

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Garzhod quote:

Hmmmm.......I think there is a map that Trendy did worked or still working on. Maybe it's still a work in progress or on hold but this really fits the summer theme and it'll be literally dope if this really gets into DD2.

Summer and Pirates is a great combo!

Related image

That looks awesome! I dont follow DD2 but I wouid love that in this game (ahem Bucc Bay)

We have buccaneer's bay without prevlanet water and a ship that only serves to get mobs stuck... I would support more water to move in too in it. I still like the waterpark. Out of theme, just heroes having fun after saving our parents.

poster-teamwork.jpg

Good multiplayer advice right there. Now if they had a shark pet, there'd be nothing but the slain bodies of those who opposed them....LONG LIVE THE FINS!!!!!!    LOL Jester_Forum_icon2.png

I know, i know...TE is wrestling with the battle inside themselves "do we make the shark pet or not?" It is a struggle. The conflict. The inner turmoil. Well, let me be the light that shines true and shows you the path out of darkness - yes, make the shark pet for everyone, go for it. We support you.   Sharkman_insane.png

Some wisdom from 2 of my favorite childhood mentors...

yuMosyH.jpg

By Shel Silverstein:

shel-silverstein-quotes-where-the-sidewa

3000 title when? But for real... Mana Master would look EXELLENT next to my name. 

Thanks to Jaws for keeping this thread forever alive and more forum history still relevant, wonder if someday we could see those title stats officially. I long for the days of active forums.

@Garzhod quote:

3000 title when? But for real... Mana Master would look EXELLENT next to my name. 

Thanks to Jaws for keeping this thread forever alive and more forum history still relevant, wonder if someday we could see those title stats officially. I long for the days of active forums.

Thanks!!!!!!   Congrats on the 3K accomplishment. Nice job. Coincidentally enough, thread also just hit 3K views. Woot woot.   

*quotes Jaws massive picture*

I like that one. I saw one that said something along the lines of "be the person your younger self needs you to be" and that one hit home in a similar way. 

@Garzhod quote:

*quotes Jaws massive picture*

I like that one. I saw one that said something along the lines of "be the person your younger self needs you to be" and that one hit home in a similar way. 

Thanks!!!!  

Hind sight is always 20/20. I think when we start learning our own triggers, and how to stop being sorry for what you did and instead to stop doing things that you need to be sorry for - that is where real personal growth starts. It is so very hard to walk our own path and admit fault though. Many never do... 

Today's guidance is a shade of "can't see the forest for the trees"  (see how i punned an idiom?)

AxEtaMM.jpg

Enjoy the thing for what it is. Like a shark pet.