Forum ranks (what is this wizardry)

@Jaws_420 quote:

Back in the day there was a FPS game called Timesplitters. It was a pretty fun one. One of the chars in the second game was a goldfish in a bowl, surrounded by a huge mech it controlled. I think a tiny shark in a tank, surrounded by a giant metal shark mech - would be the most awesome hero in all the history of games!!!!!! Okay, maybe slightly over exaggerated, but i am inherently biased... 

Ooh! Maybe the upcoming Man & Machine hero could have that as a costume!? That would be uber!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Ooh! Maybe the upcoming Man & Machine hero could have that as a costume!? That would be uber!

That's a great call-out as his early designs do not look to far off. Just rip out the dwarf, and put in the goldfish bowl, ha ha ha. If that was true, and he had a shark/goldfish skin - day 1 buy for me. But hey, i am easy - i see anything sharky and i buy it. Well, that or AT-ATs. We all have our things, LOL. 

I can't tell if this is in sarcasm or just for fun or a true cry for help. But we should play together and hold each other while we farm. The "not ok" boys are back

@Jaws_420 quote:

8ba10b53c040829f561261d5c5f785aa.jpg

@Garzhod quote:

I can't tell if this is in sarcasm or just for fun or a true cry for help. But we should play together and hold each other while we farm. The "not ok" boys are back

Not sarcasm, not play. Last week was the 12th anniversary of my mother's passing. This week is my dad's 12th anniv. of his passing. This time of the year is always hard. Especially pretending that everything is okay. Last few years were not so bad, but this year is hitting me like a ton of bricks for some reason. Seems like every movie i watch is about a parent dying. Doesn't help that father's day is also around this time. Oh well, grin and bear it and march on i guess. 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@Garzhod quote:

Not sarcasm, not play. Last week was the 12th anniversary of my mother's passing. This week is my dad's 12th anniv. of his passing. This time of the year is always hard. Especially pretending that everything is okay. Last few years were not so bad, but this year is hitting me like a ton of bricks for some reason. Seems like every movie i watch is about a parent dying. Doesn't help that father's day is also around this time. Oh well, grin and bear it and march on i guess. 

That's sad. I'm not really an expert on this as it hasn't happen to me. So all I can say is....

Stay positive, and best of luck making it through!

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

That's sad. I'm not really an expert on this as it hasn't happen to me. So all I can say is....

Stay positive, and best of luck making it through!

Thanks, that means a lot. 

Like you had said in a previous post, its ok to not be ok. You don't need to pretend the feelings are different than they are because of time or resistance. Its good to feel the feelings regardless and have that release. I am sure he would be proud you still think about him and celebrate his memory, never forget who he was or who he made you become. It may always be hard, but you will get through it time and time again.

@Jaws_420 quote:
@Garzhod quote:

@Garzhod quote:

Like you had said in a previous post, its ok to not be ok. You don't need to pretend the feelings are different than they are because of time or resistance. Its good to feel the feelings regardless and have that release. I am sure he would be proud you still think about him and celebrate his memory, never forget who he was or who he made you become. It may always be hard, but you will get through it time and time again.

Thanks. That was well put. 

d778066eea54233a51f0133a3394c4c1--happy-

This sounds overly simplistic, but it really is a key to a happy life. You can choose at any moment what emotions you want to feel. Being happy is as easy as simply deciding to be it some times. Other times, its about getting that shark pet you always wanted. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

d778066eea54233a51f0133a3394c4c1--happy-

This sounds overly simplistic, but it really is a key to a happy life. You can choose at any moment what emotions you want to feel. Being happy is as easy as simply deciding to be it some times. Other times, its about getting that shark pet you always wanted. 

CDT Update 5 please. Still have time to implement with the maps coming in the update after the current :)

@Jaws_420 quote:

You might not be ok right now, but you will be, champ. Karma always finds the good people. I saw you easily, without even meeting you, so positive energy will find you too, in whatever form it chooses:) 

@MaJean quote:
@Jaws_420 quote:

You might not be ok right now, but you will be, champ. Karma always finds the good people. I saw you easily, without even meeting you, so positive energy will find you too, in whatever form it chooses:) 

Thanks, i needed that today. Today is the anniv. of my father's passing. 12 years ago i had a month of tragedy that would put most Greek tragedies to shame. This time of year always gets to me. As you get older, and more and more people you love leave your life, these things can become harder and harder to get through - but that is what we survivors do. We continue on, mourn those we have lost and loved, and try to find the light in every day. 

Never wait until tomorrow to say the things you should say today, because they may not be a tomorrow, and you will be spend the rest of your life regretting waiting today.  

creative-block-inspiration-1.png

Be brave. Make the shark pet come true. We are all behind you.