Sign in to follow this  
Love_Lucky_777

Forum ranks (what is this wizardry)

"The worst cruelty that can be inflicted on a human being is isolation."   --   Sukarno

Disappointment is a good sign of basic intelligence. It cannot be compared to anything else: it is so sharp, precise, obvious, and direct. If we can open, then we suddenly begin to see that our expectations are irrelevant compared with the reality of the situations we are facing. "   ---   Chogyam Trungpa

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."  ---  Helen Keller

“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”    -Rene Descartes

“I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?”

---  Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen), The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991)

@BeerGoggles quote:

So this is how you're getting your post count up so fast.... Hax

Fast? at 1 a day? LOL. If i wanted fast, i could post a thread and post one letter per a post, and just spam away. I could care less what my post count is. 

I'm still laughing at that fast remark. I did the math. I only post on weekdays normally, and there are about 261 working days in a year, so given that i have 1824 posts, it would only take, at the incredibly blazing speed of time - about 7 years to get my total number of posts, AH HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is fast...

Here is today's nugget of wisdom:

Master-Oogway-Quotes-4.jpg

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."    - Joyce Meyer

Okay, okay.....i can wait for the shark pet, i can wait for the shark pet...i can....(this is hard)

“Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”    --- Robert H. Schuller

You are right Bob. I hope in the future we get a shark pet....

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Dinner is served, to the point of no return. --- Someone that I know.

Well, when food's cooked, you definitely couldn't un-cook it. Right?

LOL, right? I actually read an article recently that said that this is why most restaurants purposely undercook your steak when your order it. if they get it wrong, it can always be cooked more, but it cannot be uncooked. So lesson learned - always order your steak one level more done than you usually like it. 

"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."       --Andrew Carnegie

...and together, we can make our shark pets dreams come true.  Sharkman_insane.png

I found proof that shark pets do indeed exist....

Shark-With-Cat-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

TE, please make us a Great White Cheshire pet!!!!!

and today's quote:

mahatmagandhi1.jpg

@Jaws_420 quote:
@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Dinner is served, to the point of no return. --- Someone that I know.

Well, when food's cooked, you definitely couldn't un-cook it. Right?

LOL, right? I actually read an article recently that said that this is why most restaurants purposely undercook your steak when your order it. if they get it wrong, it can always be cooked more, but it cannot be uncooked. So lesson learned - always order your steak one level more done than you usually like it. 

Wow! Interesting!

@Jaws_420 quote:

I found proof that shark pets do indeed exist....

Shark-With-Cat-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

TE, please make us a Great White Cheshire pet!!!!!

Whoa, that is just...whoa!

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."     ---   Albert Einstein

“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”

--  Jim Rohn

Dammit Jim, i'm a (shark pet wanting) doctor, not a fortune teller... 

funny-motivational-quotes-about-teamwork

Well, if we all get our shark pet, then no one has to be sent to the fiery pit of no return. Sharkman_insane.png

To go along with being told more update news is on the way....

b1e78b40fa478deb3f34dd462c9536e2.jpg

C'mon shark pet!!!!!