Forum ranks (what is this wizardry)

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”    -Calvin Coolidge

Calvin would have wanted you to give me Rasta Shark Defender. Just sayin...  Sharkman_insane.png

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”    -Vince Lombardi

You are right Vince; NEVER give up. Please give me Rasta Shark Defender!!!!! Sharkman_insane.png

@Jaws_420 quote:

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”    -Vince Lombardi

You are right Vince; NEVER give up. Please give me Rasta Shark Defender!!!!! Sharkman_insane.png

If you reach 1500 posts, and make a rasta shark defender art in mspaint (using the pencil tool for drawing lines, not that nasty brush tool), we'll see...

@Lawlta quote:

If you reach 1500 posts, and make a rasta shark defender art in mspaint (using the pencil tool for drawing lines, not that nasty brush tool), we'll see...

Challenge accepted....although my drawing capabilities suck, so my pic may turn into a left-handed crayon attempt. But, so be it!!!!! I mean i saw your last squire pic, so mine can't be that bad  demon.png  (JK)

Of course, you only gave me a number....so i'll try to resist creating a thread and just running single character posts in it to drive my number up. Ha ha ha. 

Then again...you gave a non-committal closer there, so no promises eh...? Ha ha. Bring it on.  Sharkman_insane.png

Rasta Shark Defender count down: 442 to go

Today's dose of inspiration:

"I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."                   —Jimmy Dean

RSDCD: 435

@Love_Lucky_777 quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Haha, have no idea what the "yess yes!" really mean.......;)

Jaws_420 , it'll be nice if you do really get that Rasta Shark Defender! Best of Luck man!

I was on the more excited(hyper maybe) side last night and laughing when i saw it.

Ok I see, cool. Just poking my nose at where they don't belong.

@Love_Lucky_777 quote:

Haha, have no idea what the "yess yes!" really mean.......;)

Jaws_420 , it'll be nice if you do really get that Rasta Shark Defender! Best of Luck man!

I was on the more excited(hyper maybe) side last night and laughing when i saw it.

Ok I see, cool. Just poking my nose at where they don't belong.

LOL poke away and laugh away my friends. It deserves a good laugh. Looks more like my 5 year old drew it then me... I was always better at numbers then doodles. Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Thanks [[169203,users]], i'm thrilled it's even a possibility. Maybe they will time it with the release of the underwater map and the shark enemy. I'll lead the charge for FREEEEDOOOOOMMMMM (insert best Braveheart voice here)....wait, i mean CRYYYYYSTAAAAAAALLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!   Sharkman_insane.png

“Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” 

-Brian Tracy

RSDCD: 421  Sharkman_insane.png

“Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.”      -Anonymous

Today i am thankful that we even have a game like DD2 to play. Thanks TE. 

RSDCD: 403

@AFreakinCabbag3 quote:

Who did that 1 guy murder to get "Suspended".

I came for a pencil rasta shark and find the use of the fill tool what are these

shenanigans. 

LOL right? Or the one who got the "snarky" one. I guess titles can be used as punishment...something to keep in mind. 

Um, what is the issue with a fill tool? You want someone to take the thin pencil line and run it back and forth to fill something in? Is the goal to make it looks as bad as possible? I'm not sure why the drawings on the forum have all of these stipulations to them. Did some kind of big drawing issue go down in the past or something? I mean i already suck at drawing, but taking away the few tools i have to help is like taking def packs away from lower floors - it just sucks. Fill me in on this....(insert rim shot here)   Jester_Forum_icon2.png

LOL, thanks. 

The fact that anyone can tell it is a shark at all, i consider a monumental victory. I expected shouts of "hey, why is that manatee have a stick?" or "that grey blob is hurting my eyes". Fine tuning a piece of art i did is like deciding what perfume to spray on my dog's lawn business.  

“Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.”       - Herbert Kaufman

RSDCD: 387

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

― Dr. Seuss

Preach on Doc. 

RSDCD: 368

"Do or do not. There is no try."       —Yoda

Good advice this is, yeeeeeessssssss. Sharkman_insane.png

RSDCD: 357

One of the best! core_forum_Icon.png

Image result for beast wars megatron yes gif

Responding to Star Wars with Transformers?!?! That is just pure awesome. I think that is Beast Wars in the pic. My nerd factor just blew out, ha ha ha.  Adept.png

Always loved Beast Wars! Great show!

Great show, loved the CGI for its time. My fave was the original series. Grew up on it. That and GI Joe. It was a reason to not get into trouble, because they both came on right after school. Put the right carrot on the stick...LOL. Go-bots ruled too, if anyone here is old enough and nerdy enough to know what that show was.