Sign in to follow this  
Love_Lucky_777

Forum ranks (what is this wizardry)

@Jaws_420 quote:
@censingosprey21 quote:

You seem persistant Jaws... lmfao.

I am a creature of habits. Plus...i really really really want a shark pet....really really want one. 

I have never seen this in all my years of playing Xbox360 on Dungeon Defenders... How did one obtain it? And lmfao nice pizza shark.

@censingosprey21 quote:

I have never seen this in all my years of playing Xbox360 on Dungeon Defenders... How did one obtain it? And lmfao nice pizza shark.

LOL, thanks. 

Profile pic - i just googled like "weed shark" and found that. Wanted something to match my name and fit in the pic window. I used to have an actual shark pic. When i changed it - that was when i started haggling with Lawlta for a new forum name, to go with the pic (and my tag name). He made me jump through some funny hoops and it was hilarious. So fun. 

Xbox..hmmm, i am not sure. I am on PS4, and have only been playing DD2 since DEC (when i got my PS4 finally), so it was before my time. and on another system. Someone here on the forums knows about the pet, that i am sure of. I only know that it was only on that platform., and it cannot be released (as is) on any other. 

@censingosprey21 quote:

Also is your profile picture from ms paint or from the internet

@Jaws_420 quote:

Xbox..hmmm, i am not sure. I am on PS4, and have only been playing DD2 since DEC (when i got my PS4 finally), so it was before my time. and on another system. Someone here on the forums knows about the pet, that i am sure of. I only know that it was only on that platform., and it cannot be released (as is) on any other. 

Yep, it is on Xbox one. You can find (more on having a chance to drop) that pet at the Revenge of the Yetis incursion.

Hope this helps :) Yeah, we definitely need a shark pet! Since the next update is a pirate theme, something sharky might be in there right? Maybe...

Thanks Palo! I am holding out faith that some sharkiness will come our way. Keep the dream alive. 

I am not sure which is worse.... Not having a shark pet exist at all, or knowing one is out there that i cannot have.... AHHHH!!!!!!! Someday....it will be mine all of ours!

"The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members."   - Coretta Scott King

“Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all.”    - Ray Davis

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

...Equalizer 2...

I have not seen that either and really want to. the first one was amazing. 

I was super impressed by The Meg. I was expecting just pure and utter trash. I have even read the books, I was shocked at how much better the writing was than i expected in the movie's dialogue. It was quite funny too, and still kept some of the horror elements alive. The balance between the comedy, action, and horror was surprising well balanced and presented. I have A TON of shark movies. I call them sharksploitation  films, and i have seen some pretty lame movies in my time. The Meg was top notch IMO. Highly recommended. 

"No matter how much success you're having, you can't continue working together if you can't communicate."    - Matt Cameron

In the absence of our friend Jaws, here is one that strikes me. Never forget the reason you began what you did. Motivation-Picture-Quote-No-Quitting.jpg

so-long-and-thanks.jpg?w=584&h=577

To the half dozen or so amazing people i have found on this site -thank you for being so awesome. You make this game and site fun for people.Please continue to help others and stay positive. 

Thank you for everything   Sharkman_insane.png

Thank you for keeping the spirit of community to how it should be. We will push for the Shark in your absence. Have a wonderful time to where life brings you next here.

I just had to drop this here today. Reading an article about Stephen Hawking's last book and his final thoughts. A true treasure to the universe that man was. While we all see in B&W, that man saw in 1080P color. We should be mindful of his warnings; as a collective species, we must come together. Worry more about the world than yourself. Focus more on helping those less fortunate, rather than your next selfie. 

"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet."  - Stephen Hawking 

RIP to a great man.