Sign in to follow this  
Godmode

Onslaught mob issue on 1 specific lane (SiPHON D)

Throwers on this lane come out and throw at the main core before walking down the lane. One segment of reflect doesn't stop them cause they can throw from either screenshot location. Also, If there are throwers +cyborks then you can't have very aggressive  "tower setups," such as 3 slimes + 3 bees next to spawn.  At least 80% chance Siphon D is instant re-roll. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/927048305437856640/F6A3BECC6B38B2BA3EA2C7FB2B4E22226FAC5DB9/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/927048305437900225/7D2477901CBC032CD287D220986878D2147705FE/

I ran into this problem quite a lot as well. What I did was put a double reflect beam along the that top ledge and also made sure my tree on the lane below this was in their line of sight so they would throw at that instead.  It worked fine but i tried to stay up there and dps as much as possible.

i have had a hex thrower there before and i usually put my bees up on that pipe there closest to the spawner  and have never had them throw at the core before. hmmmm very interesting... 

I didn't think about putting the reflect beam way lower. Surprised that works, cause they come in at a high angle. I'll give it a whirl. 

Seems like a design oversight that they can throw from the screenshot locations. The normal trials don;t have throwers, then onslaught added random monsters to lanes