Sign in to follow this  
bluesman3535

playstation error when trying to launch game

@bluesman3535 quote:

get message stating "you must be signed in to the Playstation Network to play"   I am signed in.  I've rebooted the PS4 and the message still comes up

Are you still running into this? I've heard some users running into this, and contacting PSN support to get this issue resolved if it continues.

I get that sometimes when DD2 crashes and it knocks the ps4 offline or something, I restart the ps4 and get a blue screen error DD2 failed to close properly and send in the report then its all fine again. 

Sometimes its a day behind , like yesterday i opened dd2 it closed ( no error )  , i opened it again played all day no issues, then this morning psn network was offline , rebooted got blue screen error dd2 failed to close properly , sent report and playing dd2 again. Its very odd.

Nah sorry nor sony fault, but i have the same issue since your hotfix patch now i cannot play lol?

@LAWLTA quote:

@bluesman3535 quote:

get message stating "you must be signed in to the Playstation Network to play"   I am signed in.  I've rebooted the PS4 and the message still comes up

Are you still running into this? I've heard some users running into this, and contacting PSN support to get this issue resolved if it continues.