Sign in to follow this  
123theman123

LF tips or help with onslaught Fl 57

Hello all. i been trying to beat floor 57. sadly it not working out so well. i can easily beat map 1. i tend to lose on map 2 and 3.  i been at this for 20 hrs+. i was hoping there was some tips to beat it or  someone nice enough to carry me/teach me. 

my steam ID is : SkyhunterQueenAlexis

What characters/builds have you tried ?  I know a lot of people use dryad traps. (They never work right for me ).  I'm currently sitting on floor 94 using cannons with stunfire, deadly strikes and defense rate. And ramster with defense power transfer, defense rate and deadly strikes. Yea OK I'm playing lazy bit it works for me. Toss in a flame aura or two in any Lane that doesn't have cyborks instead of ramsters. And don't put up a wall for phased lanes. See it all the time ;) 

For phased Lane I toss out 2 flame auras boost with slow and 1 cannon to finish off the beserkers. 

Max effort  1 flame, 1 lightning,  1 oil gyser and 1 fissure.

Controlled burn depending on the lane it's either pdt or gyser and boost aura to change slow to a crawl ;) in some areas frost towers work well if you can bunch them up.

I'd be happy to help ya out but I'm on ps4

@Lagmonster quote:

What characters/builds have you tried ?  I know a lot of people use dryad traps. (They never work right for me ).  I'm currently sitting on floor 94 using cannons with stunfire, deadly strikes and defense rate. And ramster with defense power transfer, defense rate and deadly strikes. Yea OK I'm playing lazy bit it works for me. Toss in a flame aura or two in any Lane that doesn't have cyborks instead of ramsters. And don't put up a wall for phased lanes. See it all the time ;) 

For phased Lane I toss out 2 flame auras boost with slow and 1 cannon to finish off the beserkers. 

Max effort  1 flame, 1 lightning,  1 oil gyser and 1 fissure.

Controlled burn depending on the lane it's either pdt or gyser and boost aura to change slow to a crawl ;) in some areas frost towers work well if you can bunch them up.

I'd be happy to help ya out but I'm on ps4

hey thanks for the quick replay. i been using dyrads, monk, ev2.  controlled burn get me all the time.   boost aura slow is good now? been away for months. 

If you haven't tried it already, try a Poison Dart Tower for the Controlled Burn lanes. Combine that with your dryad's bees and slime (in corrupt form of course) and it should do the trick. 

@Rentard quote:

If you haven't tried it already, try a Poison Dart Tower for the Controlled Burn lanes. Combine that with your dryad's bees and slime (in corrupt form of course) and it should do the trick. 

instead of using dryad slimes, which currently are a little inconsistent due to assasins cancelling your corrupt, you can also use oil geysers as a substitute. PDT's are generally good for any non geode controlled burn lane. Even with only 1 geode in a controlled burn lane, you can still use a PDT if you knock out the single geode yourself.

bee sure to have range 30+ in assention with bees n slime pits bees 650k dps dam n crit dam pits with 250-300k dam 1.2mill crit you should be able do do up to 60's u can also build in lane just make bees have as much range as poss so they dont cover much more then just the entrance they can be further back if u have the room

average lanes just do 2 slime pits 3 bees on most lanes.

if its got nothing tanky large numbers 2 slime 2 bees .

if its tanky n low numbers do 1 pit 4 bees.

all ranged u can get away with reflect wall and fire aura or if u want to cover a bit more area slime pit

phased depending on numbers 1 pit 2 bees .

oh and frosty lanes/ timmy revenge with bombers 3 pits 3 bees .

most 2 lane from same gate depending on numbers n types still wont need more then 3 pits 3-4 bees .

arial i usually try place 2 bees per lane but if i cant i'll use a nimbus cb arials suck but nimbus with a bee or 2bees n pdt only issues kamakazis pdt n sky what ever u do its expensive

now as it stands dryads abit hazzardous with assassins so basically stand where you have the most and highest lvl bees n pits but if u have 3-4 bees in a lane only bosses u really need to worry about is roller ,thok, n yetti if you take yettis snowball hits away from towers hes not to bad thok just help dps him roller not usually an issue either unless power block lane and u've let it get to the wall before attacking

and after 1st round just watch were the green gems are this tells u roughly how well each lanes doing if they're all at max rage of slime pits then this lane may be over built with lvl1 upgrades u can prob remove something no issue closer to pits if numbers are similar dont upgrade this lanes strong use the gems where trees getting hit for up grades or move stuff

but why most ppl die is cos a lane with 20 mobs next round suddenly doubles or tripples just keep look out for that color bar under the gate represents threat blue = easy,  green =easy-medium, yellow=medium ,orange=meduim -hard , red = hard ,red flashing = boss . justkeep an eye out for significant changes but after lvling everything once u should be ok

@Acenf quote:

just keep look out for that color bar under the gate represents threat blue = easy,  green =easy-medium, yellow=medium ,orange=meduim -hard , red = hard ,red flashing = boss 

Thank you for that info. I have wondered what the exact meaning was. I thought the blue was harder than the green though, just from my experiences. I also thought red always meant a boss. This helps me a lot. This game needs a guide in it to tell you how everything works. 

thanks for the replay. i may been wasting my time bc i was told. in order to get those new perks i have to reset my A level,is that right?

how do you deal with cyborgs? they make dyrad useless. i dont have perfect gear+shards for every single tower. i only have 3 range+hyper range. 3 crit power shards. 1 of certain tower shards. 

@123theman123 quote:

how do you deal with cyborgs? they make dyrad useless. i dont have perfect gear+shards for every single tower. i only have 3 range+hyper range. 3 crit power shards. 1 of certain tower shards. 

Cyborcs are a pain in the butt. Thing about them is, they do not track well on defenses placed on the sides. You have to be careful though, because if the tower is not far enough on the side, the cyborc will see it and attack it, and their attack travels up and down quite a bit, so building higher is not always an escape. 

The main thing with these units is you cannot just use your auras like one would normally do. They can still be used, but you need a range shard (and gambit points) and they need to be placed on the side of lanes, or overhead. It can still work, but there are better ways. What you place depends mostly on what heroes you have, what shards you have, and the geography and layout of the lane. 

My fave unit to deal with them is actually Dryad. I place a big blockade at the end of the lane (Mystic) and then i put a tree down behind it (with a range shard in it) and place 4 sets of bees on the sides of the lane, two on each side in front of the blockade. If i have enough DU, i also place a nimbus. That usually will hold a lane. I usually place an aura near the spawn or the barricade as well to deal with all the non-orcs (which also has a range shard). 

Most other shooting tower units can also work though, and the more power and range they have, the more effective they will be; such as Cannonball, Ballista, PDT, Flamethrower, and ramster can all work if you have the range. Just make sure to place them off the path on the side. Play with your builder; you may be surprised where you can place towers at times. 

Last note - DPS them. The attack they fire disables defenses, but does like no damage to you. So you can run right up to them and unload with a DPS char. to eliminate them quickly at point blank range. I use a Huntress, so they usually go down quick with a single concussion shot and a few arrows. Piercing attacks to get them inside the crowd work very well, as they tend to hide among the crowd, especially if you stun them and do not kill them as they fall into the middle of the huddle. 

You also have to watch out for the mutators on lanes, as once you get to about chaos 5-6, they really start ramping up the number of these conditions that appear, and what they do. You will have to change you attack plan often. I used to hate these units, but as you go up in chaos, they are not the biggest concern. Zappers were a big deal to me until i got a range shard in my SGT and used Obelisks as shields. 

I'm sure many have different opinions on this, so this is just mine on the subject.