Sign in to follow this  
savagebeastmam

Onslaught disable

Are they working on an update or anything?  There are people playing that have no problems at all but yet I get a pop up telling me that the onslaught isn't working.  So what is happening?  Does anyone know anything?  Any answers are better then no answers

What is your issue?  I asked a question.  I didn't say I didn't like the game.  I have a friend that has been playing for hours.  I wanted to know why it was working for him and not for me.  I believe that his game wouldn't be saving and now because of what I told him , he is afraid to leave.  So what info didn't I get straight?  

you should be able to play and save out. i know of no known issues happening right now that would suggest otherwise. There are some bugs from the new patch (and older bugs too), but none along the lines of not being able to quit Onslaught. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

you should be able to play and save out. i know of no known issues happening right now that would suggest otherwise. There are some bugs from the new patch (and older bugs too), but none along the lines of not being able to quit Onslaught. 

Save per floor your mean? That has nothing to do with the current bug that this thread is about. They are also working on multiple changes to onslaught including a save feature. 

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

Save per floor your mean? That has nothing to do with the current bug that this thread is about. They are also working on multiple changes to onslaught including a save feature. 

in the prior post he said his friend was afraid to quit Onslaught. 

@Kelloggs1976 quote:

I believe that his game wouldn't be saving and now because of what I told him , he is afraid to leave.  

the only bug i know of to be wary of here is when the game crashes - which there is no way to predict when that will happen. I see no reason why one would be afraid to quit when they want to. You may not save your progress on say map 2 of 3, but the game still saves everything else...unless it crashes. I have seen no error reports today or recently that say Onslaught as a whole is disabled in anyway. 

Am i missing something? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

in the prior post he said his friend was afraid to quit Onslaught. 

@Kelloggs1976 quote:

I believe that his game wouldn't be saving and now because of what I told him , he is afraid to leave.  

the only bug i know of to be wary of here is when the game crashes - which there is no way to predict when that will happen. I see no reason why one would be afraid to quit when they want to. You may not save your progress on say map 2 of 3, but the game still saves everything else...unless it crashes. I have seen no error reports today or recently that say Onslaught as a whole is disabled in anyway. 

Am i missing something? 

You are in the wrong thread I think. PS4 currently has onslaught disabled due to a bug with private games introduced in this morning's patch. There is a splash screen when starting the game that says as much.

This has nothing to do with saving progress or anything in that other thread.

Not wrong thread. I was asking of there was anything i was missing - the splash screen would be that. There was no such screen and issue less than 12 hours ago on PS4.