Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Power of the Ancients Hotfix 2.0.5

Greetings Defenders!  

Released a quick patch that fixes a bug that prevented players from opening Defender Packs.

Previously players would try to open Defender Packs, and the inventory window would close. If you attempted to do this and this happened, you still have all of your Defender Packs.

You should be able to open them now!

We'll have more info this week as to what is coming very soon, stay tuned for more!

For Power of the Ancient Hotfix 2.0.4 Notes, click here.

PS4 private match floor 86

I reset PS4 and just did a public match floor 86. Seems to be working so far. Will try private match later and see if it bugs out again. 

@sn/+/per <3

I go through every post and saw this. I've got an itemized list already, but thanks for making sure I saw it. Very important stuff :)

I am completely frustrated with onslaught. I am ascension level 582, I have every shard in the game and maxed out chaos 7 level gear. I am literally stuck on floor 62. I have put over 100 hours in trying to beat ONE floor. I have tried almost every shard/relic combination I can think to try. I have every character in the game. I have subscribed to juicebags Twtich, Youtube and every other video/forum that I can find. I beat the first two floors fine and then get to the temple only to have something happen. Frostys run through my lane like I didn't even put down defenses or have a boss step over a barricade and destroy the crystal. Each time sending me back to the first map, costing me time. Frankly, playing the game right now is a waste of my time. I love this game, but I am not making any progress, not getting any stronger defenses or armor/relics. IF by a miracle I can use ancient power. I have to start all over and go through this torture all over again, NO thank you. For me, this game has stopped being fun. There has to be a way to fix this game. I have a finite amount of time and energy. I am quickly running out of both. Please make Dungeon Defender 2 fun again on the Xbox One. Trendy, you're my only hope.

kinda over the grind if u want players to get 5 points every time they reset why not offer a 50 lvls per floor reduction so ok u suck bring down the lvl needed for every 50 lvls so cant beat beat lvl 55 we'll accept floor 55 and 750 assention 56 700 ,57 650 ,58 600, 59 550, 60 500 , 61 450, 62 400 ,63 350 ,64 300 ,65, 250 but keep going 66 200, 67 150, 68 100 its just so tedious doing c7 over n over i've 45 ish starting assention get to 55 with like 150 so from then on i have to do roughly 100 plus c7's soooooooo not fun even raise base assention by same amount u get for assention  cap . put a cap on it per ancient power i dont care but theres just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much grinding that it stops u from achieving things .ty for your time sorry bout punctuation. just put these in where u see fit

........,,,,,,,,,,,???!!           !!?/ ....-------------------------------- that ought to do it

@Ncchamps quote:

I am completely frustrated with onslaught. I am ascension level 582, I have every shard in the game and maxed out chaos 7 level gear. I am literally stuck on floor 62. I have put over 100 hours in trying to beat ONE floor. I have tried almost every shard/relic combination I can think to try. I have every character in the game. I have subscribed to juicebags Twtich, Youtube and every other video/forum that I can find. I beat the first two floors fine and then get to the temple only to have something happen. Frostys run through my lane like I didn't even put down defenses or have a boss step over a barricade and destroy the crystal. Each time sending me back to the first map, costing me time. Frankly, playing the game right now is a waste of my time. I love this game, but I am not making any progress, not getting any stronger defenses or armor/relics. IF by a miracle I can use ancient power. I have to start all over and go through this torture all over again, NO thank you. For me, this game has stopped being fun. There has to be a way to fix this game. I have a finite amount of time and energy. I am quickly running out of both. Please make Dungeon Defender 2 fun again on the Xbox One. Trendy, you're my only hope.

If you are on XBOX I am happy to join a game with you this weekend and see how you are approaching the lanes and offer some tips. Feel free to ping me on XBL. Xbox ID:  aMEIzing freeze