Sign in to follow this  
Lootlovinggamer

Suggestion to buff some map exclusive pets in the future.

@Plane quote:

At the moment I believe the following pets have been put on the CDT task list

・ Monkey, Parrot - roll ult more often

・ Shroomite, Donkey, Djinnlet - can farm sup/ult of these (on new maps, not on their home maps)

I don't think cupid, ember pony, and fenix have been added to the list at this point.

A Good Start, but I feel like Cupid and the Ember pets should be added to the list, as well.

Ember Pets need to roll Sup/Ult higher more often to make it worth farming them. About 1 / 50-60 runs.
With their current negative rolls and given the difficulty of the map it just not worth farming them. The whatever 15% buff in Update 3 didn't really change much in their favor.

Yes, by all means, buff cupid and ember pets as well please. Just to reiterate since I already posted my support for buffing dps pets earlier.

Considering ember pets don't get increased base dmg/up for ultimates (or rather trans already gets the ultimate quality dmg/up), increasing the chance for rolling ult is simply not going to cut it. I'd suggest increasing the dmg/scaling for  ults or giving additional projectile or something.

I 100% support the buffing the survival pets, especially the drop-rates of things like monkeys and ESPECIALLY the viability and reward of farming an ulti fenix. 

it will be good to buff all the pets from the most difficult maps, see even if we follow some of the builds of high end players is much more difficult(not impossible) for us with lower stats and farming those and getting a godlike pet is not fun. like anamorphic ember is so hard to farm and sometimes roll with 100 up and non caps stats lol