Sign in to follow this  
Lootlovinggamer

Suggestion to buff some map exclusive pets in the future.

@Plane quote:

To target in 1 in 150 odds, we can do:

・ Change monkey from 50% negative chance to 35% negative
 ・ Change parrot from 1.5 quality to 1.65 quality, and from 23 multiplier to 32.5 multiplier
 ・ Change fenix and ember pony from 50% negative chance to 30% negative

That would make all 3 pets 1 in 150 odds for ult.  Is that what the community wants?

Just as a reminder, the other proposal I posted in this thread is to allow cupid, donkey, shroomite, and djinnlet to roll ult with a 1% chance, so that's 1 in 100 chance for those.

I support all those changes

Dragon should also be buffed in some way. Maybe more projectiles or even higher base dmg so it could compete with cavalry (and other decent seahorses) and good chickens

Buff all dps pets including all those mentioned above (at least ult variants) to 20k seahorse level or seahorse -1 (slightly worse) level.  Otherwise, they would still be pointless.

At the moment I believe the following pets have been put on the CDT task list

・ Monkey, Parrot - roll ult more often

・ Shroomite, Donkey, Djinnlet - can farm sup/ult of these (on new maps, not on their home maps)

I don't think cupid, ember pony, and fenix have been added to the list at this point.

@Plane quote:

・ Shroomite, Donkey, Djinnlet - can farm sup/ult of these (on new maps, not on their home maps)

I don't think cupid, ember pony, and fenix have been added to the list at this point.

Crystal donkey's Confirmed?

Since no one said anything about this, I really think cupids would be nice at ult quality. They are a nice pet to use on cd due to their healing. If their spawn was buffed on nm just a tiny bit (and the thresholds reduced as plane said), that would make doing the map in nm mode for cupids something viable. As it stands right now you farm them on insane since they can roll better there than on nm on average.

I don't think this is gonna get enough support though, because the same way as the ember pets, they suck so much right now to farm no one even considers them an option to use. Besides people who have the event cupid, only 2 players that I know of have farmed them (me and pjtor).

It would be nice if cupids could get buffed without needing a massive support, since no one knows how could they be useful. For ember pets half the people who posted here agreed they need a buff to their negatives, since they roll negative too often for their difficulty of farming, but this is easier to get more support into, since people at least know they can be a viable pet if they roll with positive stats

I thought there was a fair amount of support for allowing cupids to roll sup/ult in this thread . . .  Wouldn't hurt to get more feedback though, I guess.

@Plane quote:

@Thaleskpl quote:

Since no one said anything about this, I really think cupids would be nice at ult quality. They are a nice pet to use on cd due to their healing. If their spawn was buffed on nm just a tiny bit (and the thresholds reduced as plane said), that would make doing the map in nm mode for cupids something viable. As it stands right now you farm them on insane since they can roll better there than on nm on average.

I don't think this is gonna get enough support though, because the same way as the ember pets, they suck so much right now to farm no one even considers them an option to use. Besides people who have the event cupid, only 2 players that I know of have farmed them (me and pjtor).

It would be nice if cupids could get buffed without needing a massive support, since no one knows how could they be useful. For ember pets half the people who posted here agreed they need a buff to their negatives, since they roll negative too often for their difficulty of farming, but this is easier to get more support into, since people at least know they can be a viable pet if they roll with positive stats

Honestly, you should add the pet to the temple of love drop table or make it drop during the Easter egg event.

@Thaleskpl quote:

Thales is right about the ember pets in my opinion because they're worse than seahorses at 10x the difficulty of farming .

@Plane quote:

"Lets buff Monkeys and parrots to roll ult way more often when they are really easy to farm"

"Lets not even touch ember pets when they come from the hardest map in the entire game. Who doesn't want to farm fenix when they have 1 in 1241 odds on the hardest map?"

Lol ok

I also think cupids should be able to roll Ult

Please buff CATS so they can roll ult!

(while ur at it buff fenix and cupid aswell)

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(edit: buff cats size aswell tyvm)

@Sam116 quote:

I support buffing cats since sam's giving me a rm for it

@Sam116 quote:

+1 for cat buff :D Ember pets and cupids also deserve a buff :P 

Lol cat buff.  I'll reply seriously anyway, even though I'm pretty sure it was a joke:

Mega chickens, cats, and seahorses are already very good and it would be a mistake to buff them.  The idea behind this thread, I believe, is to focus on the lesser used pets and make them into more viable choices so the game gets a little more variety.  Let's try to stay focused on those pets.

@Plane quote:

Lol cat buff.  I'll reply seriously anyway, even though I'm pretty sure it was a joke:

Mega chickens, cats, and seahorses are already very good and it would be a mistake to buff them.  The idea behind this thread, I believe, is to focus on the lesser used pets and make them into more viable choices so the game gets a little more variety.  Let's try to stay focused on those pets.

I agree Cats dont really need a buff. Chickens / Seahorses Are in a really good spot atm. It just takes time to get a good one and thats totaly fine. Same for cats tbh, it might take a long time to get a good one.

@Plane quote:

I only +1'ed the cat buff for a rainmaker. Cats are fine as they are. It may take a while to get a good cat, but you can get a decent one very quick

@plane

@Travence ツ

Akasame

no rainmakers 4 u guys

+added: What i meant with buffing chicken is just adding so that they are able to spawn ult, cuz why not their scaling is pretty usless anyways right?

@Sam116 quote:

+added: What i meant with buffing chicken is just adding so that they are able to spawn ult, cuz why not their scaling is pretty usless anyways right?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀

⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦

⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀

⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁

⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃

⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⡄

⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⠃

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⡦

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠋⠀⠾⠿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠉

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡆

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⡶

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠋⠉⠁

⠀⠰⣷⣶⣤⣤⣴⣶⡿

Decent cat? Quick? Not with my luck! But I agree that seahorses and chickens don't need a buff, cats eh.. maybe. Ember pets, parrots etc, sure why not~ buff pls.

@Sam116 quote:

@plane

@Travence ツ

Akasame

no rainmakers 4 u guys

I tend to throw them into lava :/