[OFFICIAL] DungeonDefenders Console/PC STATUS NEWS: Game Release Date October 19 2011

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets hope it actually releases! Happy to get all that fuss out of the way. Now its just about waiting. Funny thing is the game is actually going to be released on my 21 birthday....

Well lets hope it actually releases! Happy to get all that fuss out of the way. Now its just about waiting. Funny thing is the game is actually going to be released on my 21 birthday....

We did it just for you :D

That squire trailer just blew away the hunt/app trailer. Congrats on the release date!

AHHHHHH
finally!
sure its still 2 months away, but at least we finally know the date.
Thank you Trendy, for all the hard work you guys have put into making this happen for the last year.

That squire trailer just blew away the hunt/app trailer. Congrats on the release date!

Finally approves of the trailer!

Could you tell us how much the PC, PS3, and 360 versions are going to cost?

The Official price for XBLA is 1200 Microsoft Points.

The Official price for XBLA is 1200 Microsoft Points.

So we might assume ps3 will be the same/similar and PC you don't know yet but hopefully the same

Glad to finally hear the release date. Sadly it's parked smack in the middle of Gears 3, Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Saints Row, and Anniversary Halo Combat Evolved. I hate Microsoft, now they are just screwing your fans. As much as i'd like to play the game it's just not going to happen with that release date.

Glad to finally hear the release date. Sadly it's parked smack in the middle of Gears 3, Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Saints Row, and Anniversary Halo Combat Evolved. I hate Microsoft, now they are just screwing your fans. As much as i'd like to play the game it's just not going to happen with that release date.

Thats unfortunate, though we will be supporting DunDef for a long time with community events and DLC, so hopefully we will see you online at some point :)

Exactly...I hope the online community is still there in 3-5 months after release. I don't see me having time for this for a while.

Exactly...I hope the online community is still there in 3-5 months after release. I don't see me having time for this for a while.

I will be here =]

Could you tell us how much the PC, PS3, and 360 versions are going to cost?

You can pre-order it from GamersGate for $8.99 USD and Direct2Drive for $8.95 USD (different pets). I'd imagine Steam will fall in the same price range.

You can pre-order it from GamersGate for $8.99 USD and Direct2Drive for $8.95 USD (different pets). I'd imagine Steam will fall in the same price range.

That's old pricing and they'll lose money it seems =\

It's a close call, but getting out just before the big PC releases might help a bit with sales. BF3 a week later, Skyrim just after that, but it seems you've managed to get a date just early enough to poach a bit of the impulse purchase cash floating around.

Shame you couldn't get it out any earlier, no real releases until around then that I can see, and then it's all at once!

It's a close call, but getting out just before the big PC releases might help a bit with sales. BF3 a week later, Skyrim just after that, but it seems you've managed to get a date just early enough to poach a bit of the impulse purchase cash floating around.

Shame you couldn't get it out any earlier, no real releases until around then that I can see, and then it's all at once!

Duxes? Revolution released today and there's the new zombie game... those three should hold me til Dd release >=]

I already got the 20th off

Wow october? You are kidding right? Awww man i don't want to wait that long... my college classes will start getting hard at that time.

Wow october? You are kidding right? Awww man i don't want to wait that long... my college classes will start getting hard at that time.

Just tell your professor that you will be playing DunDef, I'm sure they'll understand.

Just tell your professor that you will be playing DunDef, I'm sure they'll understand.

Hey professor. I know that i missed the final and got a F (well it is an E for me idk why) but.... Would a copy of dungeon defenders change that? *teacher agrees and throws in an A in a class i don't even have*