Sign in to follow this  
pmasher

[OFFICIAL] DungeonDefenders Console/PC STATUS NEWS: Game Release Date October 19 2011

Thanks,

And thanks to all of you at TE. I'm sure this game will be great. I need something to fill the gaps until SWTOR :P

At long last, nearly there <3

I may make it a few more shades blue.

On the note of a release date, we are still waiting on a list of possible release dates to choose from. Stick tight.

please pick the soonest release date possible

remember, day 1 sales are good for having a number to use in conversation, but sales-over-time are what matters :)

remember, day 1 sales are good for having a number to use in conversation, but sales-over-time are what matters :)

agreed and the sooner the better itll be... specially with the biggest line up of big games comin out in one period ive seen in a long time (i mean really im going to be broke by christmas).

agreed, asap please :P

Now that i think about it.... Isn't your name the color of blue cotton candy?
I may make it a few more shades blue.

On the note of a release date, we are still waiting on a list of possible release dates to choose from. Stick tight.

So it is blueberry flavored?

Lol my name is orange flavored XD.

Now that i think about it.... Isn't your name the color of blue cotton candy?

So it is blueberry flavored?

Lol my name is orange flavored XD.

Mmm cotton candy.

And my prediction is September 1st. You heard it here first folks.

My name is new car smell flavored.
just like how the game will smell when it comes out.
i predict that itl be sometime within 12 months of now....or more specifically mid september-mid october

So from the updated info that I see you were certified by Microsoft and it took almost 3 months and you are just now submitting to Sony?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to submit each version at roughly the same time... I am not a game developer and maybe what I am saying is just ludicrous but it seems we could have avoided stacking the cert. processes.

So from the updated info that I see you were certified by Microsoft and it took almost 3 months and you are just now submitting to Sony?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to submit each version at roughly the same time... I am not a game developer and maybe what I am saying is just ludicrous but it seems we could have avoided stacking the cert. processes.

My guess is that the SONY certification is not as full of repressed garbage, that Microsoft is.

Two reasons pal:

1) PS3 cert is a lot shorter (PC too)

2) M$ cert is usually morethen in depth then anything Sony does so if it passes M$ cert, there usually aren't any big problems! If it fails, then both versions need to be fixed so its better to wait.

3) The release date is usually a few weeks out after cert.

Two reasons pal:

1) PS3 cert is a lot shorter (PC too)

2) M$ cert is usually morethen in depth then anything Sony does so if it passes M$ cert, there usually aren't any big problems! If it fails, then both versions need to be fixed so its better to wait.

3) The release date is usually a few weeks out after cert.

There is no "certification period" for PC, all TE needs is to be happy with their final product, and they can launch from my understanding.

There is no "certification period" for PC, all TE needs is to be happy with their final product, and they can launch from my understanding.

KISS!!

Keep it simple stud... correct as they do internal testing but I assume it takes steam a day or 2 to get pc ready and its easier to call it cert to keep it in line =p

and omg finally is a mod again :P trolls beware

is it we are at the point where we might actually get a release date

KISS!!

Keep it simple stud... correct as they do internal testing but I assume it takes steam a day or 2 to get pc ready and its easier to call it cert to keep it in line =p

No it's easier to call it what it is, and not confuse people who might assume that a "PC Certification Period" is yet another hurdle before release. :p

KISS!!

Well I suppose it takes a bit of time, to get the required files uploaded and then distributed around the servers so everyone can get it in a reasonable time frame rather than a single server thinking it is under a DOS attack.

and omg finally is a mod again :P trolls beware

is it we are at the point where we might actually get a release date

Did finally find his ban hammer again?

And i am not scared of finally. He wouldn't ban me :P

Edit: wait a second did lakmir just type ***** without it changing it?!? How did you do that??

Did finally find his ban hammer again?

And i am not scared of finally. He wouldn't ban me :P

Edit: wait a second did lakmir just type ***** without it changing it?!? How did you do that??

I needed time to clean the blood off and polish it >=]

And he's knows a secret =O