Sign in to follow this  
Darkomen

WTB: Cinnamon

@Zurkov quote:

Does anyone know the price on these, because I'm also interested.

A "price"? the event was open untill yesterday- how could there be a price?

At the moment prices will be decided by what people give for it and what people who trade it away feel satisfied with.

@Zurkov quote:

I bought a Cinnamon at 10cv recently(8cv in pure currency, 2cv in items), the person seemed to be more than satisfied with the price.
I'd personally not value over 10-15cv for each, i.e. Cinnamon and Ginger. Celebracers, I'd value at 20-30cv, but I see this increasing as its a bracer with all 300+ stats. So yeah those will be in demand for multiple characters!

Also heard from some friends and hosts that almost 400 people did the event, which is quite higher a number when you look at past few events. Max player count on some of the recent events was Rising Fire with 300 participants, and Turkey 2017 was about as much with 299 participants. Rest of the Events starting from Halloween 2016 to the most recent one were usually 240-260-280 something. Apart from that, around 320 something people did the Dark Elf Hunting Event and around 335 people did the New Patch Celebration event. So this event certainly had a lot of people! Which is always a nice thing! :-)

So it shouldn't be hard finding them and asking for prices right after the event is "absolutely fine", unlike the gentleman above saying there won't/can't be a price right after the event is over, usually that's when a base price is set, and it mostly only goes up from there as time passes.

@Black Mamba quote:

@Zurkov quote:

I bought a Cinnamon at 10cv recently(8cv in pure currency, 2cv in items), the person seemed to be more than satisfied with the price.
I'd personally not value over 10-15cv for each, i.e. Cinnamon and Ginger. Celebracers, I'd value at 20-30cv, but I see this increasing as its a bracer with all 300+ stats. So yeah those will be in demand for multiple characters!

Also heard from some friends and hosts that almost 400 people did the event, which is quite higher a number when you look at past few events. Max player count on some of the recent events was Rising Fire with 300 participants, and Turkey 2017 was about as much with 299 participants. Rest of the Events starting from Halloween 2016 to the most recent one were usually 240-260-280 something. Apart from that, around 320 something people did the Dark Elf Hunting Event and around 335 people did the New Patch Celebration event. So this event certainly had a lot of people! Which is always a nice thing! :-)

So it shouldn't be hard finding them and asking for prices right after the event is "absolutely fine", unlike the gentleman above saying there won't/can't be a price right after the event is over, usually that's when a base price is set, and it mostly only goes up from there as time passes.

As i already pointed out at the moment prices are negotiable. you might get lucky and get 1 of the eventitems for few cubes, or not. Asking is always fine (there are no stupid questions), but at this moment we can say, what prices the gentleman above me would value them. 

Thats a single mind in a ocean.