Sign in to follow this  
Dyikot

Little-Horn Valley

Hello everyone.This map on Onslaught looks like too hard, because 1000 du is really not enought for 5 lanes mobs and 3 lanes flies.And when I have only 1 lane where I can build auras, other lanes has cyborcs or frosty orsc and also these lanes has archers, versus them need refleckt beam. On 1 lane need about 210duwhere there is 1 blocade), but where need 2 blocades need more du about 250. This map has 2 lanes where needs 2blocades and 3 where needs 1 blocades and it about 500+ 630=1130du but it's doesn't includes 2 anti fly + I need all time watch for the flies because they can easy to destroyed or trun off my towers and then will finish.That map ruined me 100% games when i play solo, but once i won this map with my friend, and that was  really hard for us, next map(third) looks more easily than that map.Please Trendy up max du(I was playing  on 65 floor and 2 time lost this map).

P.S Sorry if something wrong, I am noob in Englsih.

I recommend you watch some online videos on builds for this map.  Most likely its a combination of your shards and your build that are giving you problems. I admit sometimes the lane modifiers are not the best .. in that case you roll with it take a defeat and hit the map again with hopefully better lane modifiers. Juicebags has some really good build videos out there and he goes over gear and shards before had so you can see what works best for him and get some ideas for your own builds.

This is a problem on multiple maps, DU hasnt been modified to post onslaught values. Lost temple for instance gives us 200 du per lane and 100 du per air lane.

This map gives 0 for air lane and 200 per lane. The problem is air lanes on the old maps dont seem to be allocated extra DU.

That map needs another 150-200 du just to better protect the secondary objectives. Unless you get some real easy lanes the best bet is just turtle and be done with it.

Try the mastery C7 map for 5 points  if you want some real fun. 

Definitely too little DU. In onslaught mode, with multiple frost lanes and controlled burn + flyers everywhere, 1000 is not sufficient for 5 land+3 air lanes together with their modifiers.

I agree littlehorn valley is very rough for the DU allocated, Nimbus reach also has the same problem with 6 lanes and 3 air lanes with the lanes being close together (can be a plus or minus depending on onslaught schedules).
These 2 maps are the main hinderence in high onslaught floors as they ONLY appear as map 2 making it a wasted map 1 clear half the time.
To improve this either changing it from 3 to 2 air lanes or increasing the DU allowence would put these maps more on par with the rest.

@Tomiee quote:

I agree littlehorn valley is very rough for the DU allocated, Nimbus reach also has the same problem with 6 lanes and 3 air lanes with the lanes being close together (can be a plus or minus depending on onslaught schedules).
These 2 maps are the main hinderence in high onslaught floors as they ONLY appear as map 2 making it a wasted map 1 clear half the time.
To improve this either changing it from 3 to 2 air lanes or increasing the DU allowence would put these maps more on par with the rest.

Definitely agree littlehorn is in terrible need for DU, but nimbus being in need of DU is new to me, but hey, more DU is better. 

But what do you think of Hot Springs? That maps is literally terrible in DU to me personally. Very.

Hot springs is not as rough due to the very lengthy lanes allowing for a lot more contact time with your damaging defenses before they get to your walls.
Also as im struggling most with flyers and by there being this nice bee spot to get both air lanes on hot springs its a nice DU save to make it less tight (credit to karasu for finding the spot)f9b7e2d875f83636b15b59f66ecc8cfa.jpg