Sign in to follow this  
luuk_111

Initiate visual bug

this has happened pretty often to me. I don't know why it happens or how to recreate it, but sometimes the arms just decide to dissapear:

0BDD0C521A388C125FF01DBA7DE3995C40941AB5286ADC6FF32271D06BB42160EED85E483ECCAD5D

also, is there a place I should be submitting these to that isn't here?

@Alhanalem quote:

Check the url. it's actually just http://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com. He accidentally had the forum URL in front of it.

@Lawlta quote:

Oh that was weird, fixed it. Sorry about that!

thank you!!

@LineDrill quote:

Changing Arm cosmetic for initiate  will solve this problem

Yeah, there was a problem with the cosmetic that require them to change some stuff with it which resulted in a new version of it (although there is no difference at all, just on the tech side of things). The new version of it was put in and the few people that had the old one had a chance to see this weird issue.

As LineDrill mentioned, once you swap arm pieces or just re-equip the same one the problems solves itself. Which is a lot easier than us going in and manipulating everyone's save file. It was safer to just let this issue phase itself out over time.

I never fixed the issue on my personal account though. Just to funny.

oke, thanks for the explanation!

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

@LineDrill quote:

Changing Arm cosmetic for initiate  will solve this problem

Yeah, there was a problem with the cosmetic that require them to change some stuff with it which resulted in a new version of it (although there is no difference at all, just on the tech side of things). The new version of it was put in and the few people that had the old one had a chance to see this weird issue.

As LineDrill mentioned, once you swap arm pieces or just re-equip the same one the problems solves itself. Which is a lot easier than us going in and manipulating everyone's save file. It was safer to just let this issue phase itself out over time.

I never fixed the issue on my personal account though. Just to funny.