Sign in to follow this  
I am your chef

Stuck on same floor onslaught

Hi, is it normal to stay on the same floor onslaught. I've been on the same floor since I played it (dec/2017) which is Floor 2. I've tried to create custom game but it shows until Floor 2 only. Please help me. 

You won't be able to browse/create games above your current level (Floor 2). You have to advance Floor by Floor. You also can't play with your friends if they are in a higher floor than you.

You need to win 2nd floor and then move to 3rd. Or win couple of maps in trials Chaos 1 this will move you also. I do not understand how can you be stuck at map 2. Just watch some videos on youtube to go further - mr juicebags for example.

Another point: You need to win both maps in the same run to move on to floor 3. If you lose or go back to the tavern before completing the second map, it resets you to the beginning of the floor.

Floor 3 has 3 maps to win then it goes back to 1 map for floor 4. This pattern repeats up to floor 60 after which it is always 3 maps per floor.

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Another point: You need to win both maps in the same run to move on to floor 3. If you lose or go back to the tavern before completing the second map, it resets you to the beginning of the floor.

Floor 3 has 3 maps to win then it goes back to 1 map for floor 4. This pattern repeats up to floor 60 after which it is always 3 maps per floor.

Thanks dude. Appreciate it