Sign in to follow this  
VikingStone

Wow the form moderator are aggressive.

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Lawlta quote:

Please point me to the moderator whose post history is filled with comments kicking and banning people. We do not publicly announce bans

Just because your "post history" isn't filled with this unannounced stuff doesn't mean you're not guilty of exactly the kind of behavior this guy is talking about. I could mention a few specific instances, but you and I both know what you would do if I did.

My experience (and admission to my own level of participation) is that both myself and the other moderators are probably not as active as they should be. That being said, I don't feel what I posted was "aggressive" nor do I see this happening on a regular basis. If you can cite specific examples and explain why you felt they were aggressive, I'd be happy to hear you out on it. That being said, occasionally actions are necessary- but compared to every forum I've ever visited, all of the staff here are very lenient.

It is also exceptionally rare that we actually ban or suspend anyone (except maybe obvious spam-bots).

Finally;
I've been accused of "misusing my power"... for doing absolutely nothing. Just for the record, the OP h as not received any punishment action from me (I can't speak for anyone else but I don't think so) as of yet. As Lawlta said, however, we do not publicly discuss punishments that actually did occur.

@Jaws_420 quote:

@TMyth quote:

This would be called smart, if you don’t want to talk to people or they aren’t talking to you particularly and they are annoying you that’s the simplest answer. I mean let’s be honest if someone in Public is being annoying you don’t go up and punch them or tell them to shut up. You ignore them lol

Now i just need a way to only mute weapons sounds in the Town. I swear every time i go there there is always someone, usually as an Apprentice or Monk, just sitting in the main hall just blasting there weapon incessantly, usually at players not moving.  While in my menus, it's all i can hear - pew pew pew pew. Even in my loading screen, the first thing that always comes up first before the screen even loads is the pew pew pew of those fire blasts. Drives me nuts. I end up having to run and hide on the map, go to my tavern instead, or muting the TV. I don't mind during matches, just the town. I guess god created the mute button for a reason, LOL. 

This also has an easy solution I resort too, called private tavern lol

@TMyth quote:

This also has an easy solution I resort too, called private tavern lol

true, but why hide when the whole point of the town is to have interactions with others. I like having people around. I just don't want to hear their weapon sound effects. If i could mute just that one sound effect, it would alleviate most of my issues. 

All weekend long, endless PEW PEW PEW...ahHHHH!!!!!!!!!!