Sign in to follow this  
VikingStone

Is there a way to get the mic to work on PS4?

There are 100s of little 5 year olds with cheap PS4 mics on that are just saying dumb stuff in there mic, but my PX22 super nice headphones dont work. They work on every game but this one. It would be nice to tell them to shut up or tell them how to play the game. Anyone know how to fix this?

did you check in the DD2 options menu if Game Chat is turned on or not? 

I turned mine off the second i first opened the game. 

Try to keep a respectful tone with the questions please. (Perhaps if you don't like what people are saying on voice chat, you should keep it off.)

WTF? I AM 30 YEARS OLD AND YOUR ARE TELLING ME TO WATCH MY TONE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I asked how to fix my mic that is all. I didn't say i was going to say or do anything rude to anyone. I didn't ask to be mess with by some form Moderator jerk. You watch your tone and go away. You rather kick me out of the form then help me to fix the problem. WOW!

@Djmilos quote:

Guys, guys, he does have a point. The moderators on this forum tend to be very aggressive.

Aggressive? I hardly ever even post. To be frank, I should be more active than I presently am.

VikingStone:

"Still people just keep judging if i am worthy of a having a mic instead of helping me fix the problem. Sad."

If you left the... fluff... out of your post, you probably would have gotten better responses. Instead you wrote in an inflammatory manner and then act surprised that it doesn't go over well. (I also did not take any action against you nor did I say or suggest that I was going to "kick you from the forum.")

Just be consise and to the point. That's all it takes. When you add the sort of extraneous information that you did, it's only natural that people are going to focus on it.

@VikingStone quote:

WTF? I AM 30 YEARS OLD AND YOUR ARE TELLING ME TO WATCH MY TONE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I asked how to fix my mic that is all. I didn't say i was going to say or do anything rude to anyone. I didn't ask to be mess with by some form Moderator jerk. You watch your tone and go away. You rather kick me out of the form then help me to fix the problem. WOW!

Wow! 30 years old and you still don't know that telling people to shut up is rude?

@Alhanalem quote:

@Djmilos quote:

Guys, guys, he does have a point. The moderators on this forum tend to be very aggressive.

Aggressive? I hardly ever even post. To be frank, I should be more active than I presently am.

VikingStone:

"Still people just keep judging if i am worthy of a having a mic instead of helping me fix the problem. Sad."

If you left the... fluff... out of your post, you probably would have gotten better responses. Instead you wrote in an inflammatory manner and then act surprised that it doesn't go over well. (I also did not take any action against you nor did I say or suggest that I was going to "kick you from the forum.")

Just be consise and to the point. That's all it takes. When you add the sort of extraneous information that you did, it's only natural that people are going to focus on it.

It's always hard to make sure people get the sarcasm on fora, which it was, sarcasm. In no way i find mods here unkind or aggresive.

@Djmilos quote:

It's always hard to make sure people get the sarcasm on fora, which it was, sarcasm. In no way i find mods here unkind or aggresive.

I'll show you aggressive:
Image result for shiba inu puppy gif growl

@VikingStone quote:

There are so many inaccuracies in this statement that I find it hard to believe that you're 30 years old. I'm sure any sensible person would agree that @Alhanalem responded in a very respectful manner before you took your toxicity to another level. He didn't state or imply that he planned to ban you from the forum either. 

@VikingStone quote:

There are 100s of little 5 year olds with cheap PS4 mics on that are just saying dumb stuff in there mic

It would be nice to tell them to shut up or tell them how to play the game.

I didn't say i was going to say or do anything rude to anyone.

Calling people 5 year olds when they most likely are not is rude. Same goes for telling others to shut up. If you are not aware of this, then perhaps you should go to school with said "5 year olds" and learn some manners.

@VikingStone quote:

Still people just keep judging if i am worthy of a having a mic instead of helping me fix the problem. Sad.

Someone did try to help you, and nobody so far has judged whether or not you are worthy of owning a mic. Although from what you've said so far you're clearly unworthy.