Sign in to follow this  
savagebeastmam

Still crushing and not saving

PS4 slim here. 

Had a lot of crashes over the weekend. i am actually seeing more of them then before the last hotfix. I am on floor 12. Before i usually always just got the frozen loading screen. Now i get that, the blue screen of death, and infinite loading screens. 

Thanks!

Current Status: We've fixed a general memory problem on the PS4 that all these issue seemed to come from. The game has been pretty stable since but I'm not ready to call it fixed yet as memory issue have a way to pop up in a million different ways. We also got some onslaught changes coming that will help with progress saving to. More to come hopefully very very soon. Bare with us just a little longer.

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

Thanks!

Current Status: We've fixed a general memory problem on the PS4 that all these issue seemed to come from. The game has been pretty stable since but I'm not ready to call it fixed yet as memory issue have a way to pop up in a million different ways. We also got some onslaught changes coming that will help with progress saving to. More to come hopefully very very soon. Bare with us just a little longer.

Got stuck for an infinite loading screen -again- today. Both times going into map 3 on floor 35. =( 

PS4 Original, happened around 8:00PM CET, local multiplayer no other players except the two of us. 

One thing that was maybe notable was that I had opened my shards and sold things (this is a habit we've gotten in to because if we don't do it before going to the next map we sometimes lose our things). And the other player waited until after I had hit the ready button to open his shards and sell items. Since selling items seems to update the servers, maybe this has something to do with getting stuck on loading screens?

Do you know if the infinite loading screen issue will be solved as well in this new update?

@Clofriendose quote:Do you know if the infinite loading screen issue will be solved as well in this new update?

From what we've deciphered it's the same issue. If you guys had log files available to you on the ps4 you'd see its stuck trying to allocated memory and if you let it sit long enough it'll crash eventually. So again i'm not ready to say this is fixed but it does seem the fix will knock out both these issues. the infinite loading screen and straight up crash. #32GigPS4RAMYesPlease

Last 2 days ive had a weird reverse lag where instead of jumping backwards or "rubberbanding" i jump forwar. It's so.bad i cant play. Every other game on my xbox one is fine so i dont think its my wifi

@Assenssion quote:

Last 2 days ive had a weird reverse lag where instead of jumping backwards or "rubberbanding" i jump forwar. It's so.bad i cant play. Every other game on my xbox one is fine so i dont think its my wifi

seen this as well on PS3 lately 

Just beat floor 80, I hit end match and the game goes straight to blue screen. Didn't record that I beat it and I'm debating whether I should continue playing such a broken game. 

We released a hotfix today that addresses crashing issues when transitioning. If you are still running into it, please let us know!

@Lawlta quote:

Any specific map/game mode (Onslaught, Trials, Mastery, Incursions, Campaign)?

I Also got a blue crash report since the update yesterday. I was playing multiplayer split screen on mastery 1 Throne room. Lost on wave 4. Chose "Leave game" and the blue error screen came up. 

Last night i downloaded and installed the update on the PS4. I am loving on victory that the jump feature is no longer stopped in its tracks. I did get one crash last night, on Onslaught, floor like 5. I joined on wave 4, played through wave 5, then when hitting the next map button, blue screen of death, and all items from level deleted. Not a big deal since it was a low floor level, but still... Other than that one crash, the rest felt smooth with no issues. Normally in the length of time i played last night i would get 3-4 crashes, and last night only one (so far). 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Last night i downloaded and installed the update on the PS4. I am loving on victory that the jump feature is no longer stopped in its tracks. I did get one crash last night, on Onslaught, floor like 5. I joined on wave 4, played through wave 5, then when hitting the next map button, blue screen of death, and all items from level deleted. Not a big deal since it was a low floor level, but still... Other than that one crash, the rest felt smooth with no issues. Normally in the length of time i played last night i would get 3-4 crashes, and last night only one (so far). 

Are you doing split screen?

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

Are you doing split screen?

just me on my end. I have no one to play with locally (insert sad clown face here  Jester_Forum_icon2.png). 4 total players on the map if i remember correctly. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

That's the other thing that gets me, too!! I'm still sharding up. So, when the blue screen happens, I usually lose the shards I just got. Not only that, but I have lost a few defender packs due to the blue screen crash. Between this bug crash & now not being able to get defender packs on floors already beat, The chance of getting defender packs is really dwindling! :-(

Hopefully Trendy comes up with other ways for us to get Defender packs, but more importantly, hopefully they can finally find the source of this bug! I know alot of times it is just a process of elimination. Hopefully the things to eliminate is a short one! :-)

here here. I am less angry about crashes in general, but a crash where you lose any gear at all. that is totally unacceptable in a game were loot drops are a primary function. If i lost some piece of uber gear i was grinding for due to a crash...i would likely never touch the game again. 

Hi, back from a trip and played last night with my friend ,we grouped !!! ran floor 57 to 61 and never got a crash or infinite load. Lag cleared up after PSN smoothed out. 

So just to Note my friend got blue screen going into map 3 floor 62 , we where ungrouped and everything was going along fine , hit next map he blue screened going into lost temple. only issue since patch so far.

lol....I was typing out a post for this but ya beat me to it :D

@uzar quote:

So just to Note my friend got blue screen going into map 3 floor 62 , we where ungrouped and everything was going along fine , hit next map he blue screened going into lost temple. only issue since patch so far.

For more info, if the Devs need it:

I'm on 150mbps/10mbps dl/up speeds, located in central US connecting to US-West.  PS4-Original.  I had only run a campaign normal siphon site D (for a quick daily completion) and the weekly quest before joining Uzar.  62.1 was Greystone Plaza and 62.2 was Temple of Necrotic, if that makes a difference.

I'm 99% sure I didn't lose the items/shards from the victory chest on temple of necrotic.  I sell my junk page before and after floors and I had 6 shards in there after I restarted the game.

I got the blue screen of death this weekend on the PS4 while playing. It s definitely happening way less than it used to. I used to get kicked once per a session of playing at a min, and now i do not see that any more. I only got one crash over all weekend. That is a HUGE improvement. Nice job TE. Sharkman_insane.png

Same here. Since the recent hotfix, the game not let me finish my onslaugh run (floor 69). Always in the 3/3 map, during the build phase, the game crashes (3 times, wave 1,2,4) or shows the "internet connection lost" message (4 times, wave 1,3,4,1). Before the hotfix: flawless. It has become unplayable. Please help.

Platform: PS4.