Sign in to follow this  
savagebeastmam

Still crushing and not saving

We r beating all three maps when doing so we both open chest  sell something open something like sherd or pet box and sell something again as we ready up to go back to tavern it blue screen crashs the game and doesn't save r progression if u r having the same problem leave a comment 

@Lawlta quote:

What platform are you on?

Ps4 We r on 3rd map for the 3rd time hope it save we lost so many floors to this crashing bs hope u guys figure  out the cause to this and whats the besr way to get it to save 

We released a hotfix this morning (been live for about 5 hours). Have you updated and played since the hotfix and have this happen to you?

@Djmilos quote:

Same here, PS4 and crashing. (It didn't crash before the hotfix though...)

You are completing a floor, crashing during your transition to the next floor, and then losing your progression?

Can't even log in after the update,getting disconnected while trying to log in saying check your Internet and yes i'am connected.Other games r working fine and i'am on the PS4 platform .After around 10 trys i got in then crashed while trying to join a group,then i got back in and joined a group then crashed while trying to get back to town !!! Wow what a hotfix seems like the fix is only to make you stop playing the game .

@Lawlta quote:

@Djmilos quote:

Same here, PS4 and crashing. (It didn't crash before the hotfix though...)

You are completing a floor, crashing during your transition to the next floor, and then losing your progression?

Every floor from floor 55 to 75.  The game goes into an infinite loading screen when completing the final map of the floor. The symbol stops spinning.  Tried reinstalling the game, that hasn't helped. The only way I've been able to progress my floors is to just let the game sit for a few minutes, shut the game  down and immediately restart and go directly to the tavern.

PS4 .Played just now a few hours with a friend. We grouped  floor 66 west servers, played 2 maps got overrun, restarted floor played first map no issues , I hit next map and both of us got the blue screen at the same time. Game was updated.

@Lawlta quote:

We released a hotfix this morning (been live for about 5 hours). Have you updated and played since the hotfix and have this happen to you?

Same as the others. PS4 is still crashing. A few minutes ago I Played floor 19 (1/1 map) and beat the snot out of the Gobu's. Then, continued onto floor 20 (1/2 maps). I beat the 1st map and FINALLY (YAY) got a Defender pack (I was excited!), selected continue onto next floor (whatever it says exactly, I don't recall) and within 1-2 seconds, the blue crash screen comes up & the game auto closed. When I opened the game back up, I, of course, could not do map 2/2 and I also lost my defender pack. I was heart broken...heart broken I tell ya! 

To add to this, I was playing split screen multi player & the person I was playing with also got a defender pack, which they lost as well. They almost cried... almost cried I tell ya!! Ok...maybe not really. But still a sad loss due to something not our fault. And we had only played those 3 maps. Game was open for roughly an hour.

On PS4, played about 2 hours last night, had 3 crashes. One severe lag at the end of a round trying to go to the next map that eventually dumped me, once got the blue screen of death after a round, and once an endless loading screen after a round. 3 restarts... 

We're investigating some memory fragmentation issues with the ps4 (our programmer is going nuts). Can you guys tell me a few things:

1. Most of the reports listed higher floor maps. Is this a consistent issue with lower level floors as well or just higher ones?

2. Is this something mostly happening in multiplayer maps or is it just has consistent solo?

3. Most reports say it only happens when you use the "next floor" button. Has anybody had a problem with this going from map to map within the same floor?

4. If possible, can you list how many maps (not floors) were completed consecutively before it finally crashed. Ball park it if you don't have an exact number. Seems very random to be an overtime thing.

We're actively working on this right now and have been for the past 2 weeks. Our hopes was that we increased stability at least a little bit with the last update (while we continued to work with it) but it does look like it.

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

We're investigating some memory fragmentation issues with the ps4 (our programmer is going nuts). Can you guys tell me a few things:

1. It's been happening to me along with Ascension. On floor 13 currently. 
  2. Both, mostly solo but that is only because i get very few jump in players. 
  3. On "next map" or loading a map from the menu. 
  4. usually on the next one from the first one. 

I haven't played the lower I started at 55 with expansion. As stated below solo and group 2 or more players grouped or not grouped we had some better success joining a session not grouped but eventually someone got blue screen or infinite load to next map. If you go next floor after lost temple it almost always crashed. Going to tavern helped without crashing but then sometimes loading the next floor you get infinite load.

Didn't seem to be an issue with 1 or 2 map floors its mostly the 3 map floors causing issues with multiple crashes and attempts on either 2nd map or lost temple.

Blue screen has happened on 1 map floor at the end after chest open and clicking next floor.

No specific maps that i have noticed other then lost temple

number of maps varies as i posted earlier we did map 1 , moved to map 2 lost on 1st wave restarted floor, beat map 1 hit next map and blue screen and that was basically the entire time me and a friend had logged into the ps4 

Other times its been any floor with 3 maps , it will crash or infinite load going to next map from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd and the possible blue screen from 1st to 2nd , 2nd to 3rd or at the end of 3rd going to next floor.

1. It's been happening to me along with Ascension. On floor 13 currently. 
  2. Both, mostly solo but that is only because i get very few jump in players. 
  3. On "next map" or loading a map from the menu. 
  4. usually on the next one from the first one. 

1. Most of the reports listed higher floor maps. Is this a consistent issue with lower level floors as well or just higher ones?

2. Is this something mostly happening in multiplayer maps or is it just has consistent solo?

3. Most reports say it only happens when you use the "next floor" button. Has anybody had a problem with this going from map to map within the same floor?

4. If possible, can you list how many maps (not floors) were completed consecutively before it finally crashed. Ball park it if you don't have an exact number. Seems very random to be an overtime thing.

We're actively working on this right now and have been for the past 2 weeks. Our hopes was that we increased stability at least a little bit with the last update (while we continued to work with it) but it does look like it.

After installing the Hotfix, I started banging my head on solo mastery missions.  The in-game blue screen crashes, errant "check your internet" messages..on wave 5...and crashes between maps are not limited to onslaught.  Nothing consistently causes these, so I can't do much but cross my fingers.

Memory leak makes sense.  Keep up the the effort.

(1) . From floor 55 to 76  pressing the next floor button or to tavern.  Would produce an infinite loading screen.  I can play lower levels and progress floors just fine.  Random lock ups rarely happen on anything below floor 55 for me.

(2). There isn't many people that areabove floor 65 so when I try to progress my floor. It's always solo. I did however blue screen crash while assisting another on floor 61.

(3). Next map has always worked for me just not next floor, to tavern or need a break.

(4). If playing a lower level I can play several levels ast least 4, before a crash. Bt if I play my top floor it's always after the third map. No matter what button I press, infinite loading loop.

Just to add we where doing some mastery last night and I got the blue screen loading into forest biome c3 mastery. My friend got 2 infinite loads we did 6 maps c1 and c3 when it started happening. Again i believe we where grouped when it happened and then we moved to joining sessions after for 3 more maps and never had the issue on those 3 maps.

From my experiences, I usually get an infinite loading screen before map 2/3 starts and I usually get the blue screen of death before map 3/3 starts. Of course, it varies, but that's what I usually experience.

1. I have played floors 56-66, and I have experienced issues on all of them.

2. Happens in both multiplayer and solo.

3. I don't know, actually.

4. Extremely random. Game can crash after 2 floors or up to 6 floors sometimes.

I wish you guys luck in fixing the problem. This must be really intense seeing that these crashes are completely random and seemingly come from nowhere. xD

To respond to the MODS: 

1. Most of the reports listed higher floor maps. Is this a consistent issue with lower level floors as well or just higher ones? This happens on pretty much all the floors we have played on - we are only on floor 33. 

2. Is this something mostly happening in multiplayer maps or is it just has consistent solo? We always play only local multiplayer. 

3. Most reports say it only happens when you use the "next floor" button. Has anybody had a problem with this going from map to map within the same floor? The full crash almost always happens with the "next" button - either to the next map or next floor. The game is still getting stuck on loading screens and this happens both when hitting "next floor" and "to tavern". 

4. If possible, can you list how many maps (not floors) were completed consecutively before it finally crashed. Ball park it if you don't have an exact number. Seems very random to be an overtime thing. I believe we were able to finish about 5 maps (1,2 (failed 3), 1, 2 (crashed loading into 3). 

I have not had a "blue screen" crash as much since the update (I think we sent in only 1 error report this weekend through the ps4), but we're still getting stuck on the loading screens pretty often. =/ 

Updates: we did the AP reset this weekend and started back up the floors. Again we started grouped and it crashed , infinite load about 4 maps in. We went to the method of not grouping , one person starting a floor and then joining session via ps4 chat party and hitting next map. Every chance we had to go to tavern we went to tavern first and repeated the process. We have completed floor 15 and no crashes\infinite load with the revised join session method so far. It seems to be much more stable using this method for us as of now.

Also to note it  crashed grouped in mastery and also chaos trial maps when it never did before the AP release. the revised method also worked in mastery and chaos trials.

Played some chaos 5 and 6 last night as well as floor 36 37 38. We where on west servers as east has been really laggy last week. We had some rubber banding in chaos so i decided to try east again and it would not even load the first chaos map , infinite load first try. We went back to west had a few rubber band in C6 but didn't notice any in onslaught.

We went with the open a game , join session from party chat and had no issue again with that method besides the Lag.

Lag has typically not been an issue for me on east or west. I am on the west coast but it was noticeable last night 6 to 8 pm pst 

Wired connection , 50\150 fibre line