Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Power of the Ancients Hotfix 2.0.3

Greetings Defenders,

We’ve got Hotfix 2.0.3 out now for PC and PS4 that addresses a couple of issues. There are more fixes on the way, so stay tuned!

PlayStation 4

• Added better optimization to increase stability and reduce crashing/disconnects.

• We’ll also be having additional optimization changes in a follow-up patch.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue on PC where challenges and timers were not appearing for some players in Mastery.

• Fixed a tutorial issue with the summary screen not appearing.

• Fixed an issue with SFX being played repeatedly on the summary screen.

For previous hotfix and patch information check out our Patch Notes section.

Hi,

Thank you for the Mastery challenge and timer fix.

I hope it works for me.

Will you fix the bug for the Super Shard Who add 70% power? it's the same power has the normal one, the Destruction who has only 30%.

I'm sure there are a lot of other problems in this new expansion.

I won't talk about the system of Ancient Power who is completly stupid in many ways... you can go further without the "RESET" Ancient Power ....

Cheers, i really hope you will make this game better... It's not even near the ankle of Dungeon Defenders.

I'll give Onslaught another whirl tonight.  Knee surgery tomorrow, so having the game functioning would be nice for passing the time as I recover!

@jaden198 quote:

I'll give Onslaught another whirl tonight.  Knee surgery tomorrow, so having the game functioning would be nice for passing the time as I recover!

Best of luck with your surgery, and here's to a quick recovery!

Hello. Please fix the issue with the Ascension on the "Onslaught". Everyone is Ascension level 1 when the map is complete instead of showing the correct level.

im just running dailys and weekly now / i don't know if im just burned out or just the new content isn't for me But im hoping patch will help / big problem for me is 3 maps in onslaught having to restart back to map 1 

@symtom quote:

Hello. Please fix the issue with the Ascension on the "Onslaught". Everyone is Ascension level 1 when the map is complete instead of showing the correct level.

Yes, having everyone except oneself showing as Ascension level 1 in the end summary isn't very useful...

I wondered what the update was about. Thanks for the notes!

Another issue on PS4 is that the epic main menu music starts the moment the game begins with the Trendy Entertainment logo & persists through the opening story. This has been going on since POTA update. Happens 100% of the time. Thanks for reading!

TCPOP (Take Care Peace Out Peeps)

Also having crazy lag issues!!!  Although, after 3 straight floors i didn't get disconnected from the game so that was good. But 2 friends did...?

We switched to west coast last night , the east coast servers where causing some issues for a lot of folks. Still blue screened after 3 maps played

Is there any other word on stability issues? 

My husband and I just lost on Onslaught map 3, so we tried to do the whole thing over again. Won map 1 and 2 more easily than before, and then the game is stuck on the loading screen for the lost temple now. 

These stability issues continue to kill this game mode. Is there any way to keep track of the win streak without having to play consecutive games? That would make a lot of people happy who don't have 1.5-2 hours to play 3 matches back to back happy and also save all of us the trouble when we get disconnected.