Sign in to follow this  
ShagTR20

PS4 crashes after finishing Floor 61

Hi al defenders, 

I finished Floor 61 twice and both times it crashes at loading the next Floor. Do more have this problem? 

Yes every time I play my highest floor it locks up at the loading screen.  There is kinda a work around so you don't loose your progress.  Now it will sound a lil crazy,  but just let it sit there for a min or two. Shut the game down. Restart and goto your tavern. Works on ps4 dunno what system you're using.

I did that 1 one time, didnt work for me. Second time i pressed next Floor and iT crashed the game. I am playing on a ps4

Last night finally got credit for finishing floor 65. 3 previous attempts it crashed loading 3 map either infinite load or blue screen . One time i completed it got all the achievement screens , opened the chest hit next map and blue screen. wasn't just me my partner also blue screened .. it never saved the progress. 4th time finished again this time we put on the wings first sold some items from the pack then went to tavern and it saved with no crashes.

@ShagTR20 quote:

Hi al defenders, 

I finished Floor 61 twice and both times it crashes at loading the next Floor. Do more have this problem? 

It has happened to me 2 times now infinite loop loading screen.

Both times on floor 3 of 60 😥😥😥😥

Good luck with reaching 65+

If you see me in there send me a message and I would be happy to help you.

Yesterday i tried it after reinstalling the game. Floor 61 map 1 finished. I pressed next map, Again infinite loading screen. I am quitting now until the update comes. Cost me 1 hour and no progression. I hope it gets fixed soon

We just released a hotfix that should help with some of these issues. We have more fixes coming, but this should reduce the crashes/disconnects you are currently experiencing.