Sign in to follow this  
Maikerru

Mystic or Ev2 (or other)

I have Dryad and I want to buy another hero. Could you give me some Pros/cons? Thanks for any helpful answers.

EDIT: I've bought Mystic and I am happy with it so far, thank you guys :)

Where are you at in the progression? For onslaught, Abyss's Ramster is OP, EV2 reflect beam is great and mystic obelisk is good.

I can't speak to mastery specifically.

I recommend the Mystic. Her blocking towers would match well with your Dryad whose towers need some cover. EV2 is great as well, as WM is very strong. On lower levels it really does not matter and it is all about preference and what is fun to use for you. Once you get a lot further into upper floors in the late game modes, you will find EV2 to be a great help, and the Mystic blockades are extremely helpful as well, especially for their cost. Until you are on like Chaos 3 - just play what you want to. Mystic was the first extra char i bought, and i have not regretted it. The downside to every char is that not all of their towers will be helpful later. For each class there only seems to be one tower that works well in late game modes. Depends on the level and mutators of course. 

I´m floor 114 and proud to say I used mystic for main dps and builder every inch of the way.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@MaJean quote:

I´m floor 114 and proud to say I used mystic for main dps and builder every inch of the way.

That's amazing! You used every of her towers?

Well actually I don´t use the sand vipers. But I use sand traps, serpent coils, and of course the Obelisks with the smite build I showed you, in that game we did some time ago:)

@MaJean quote:

@MaJean quote:

Well actually I don´t use the sand vipers. But I use sand traps, serpent coils, and of course the Obelisks with the smite build I showed you, in that game we did some time ago:)

Wow, I shoudn't have deleted my mystics then haha.......Thanks, another strat to try! And congratz on achieving 114 too!

@MaJean quote:

@MaJean quote:

Wow, I shoudn't have deleted my mystics then haha.......Thanks, another strat to try! And congratz on achieving 114 too!

Sure, but I think there are easier ways to get to 114:) I just wanted to see if climbing the floors was doable without Dryad, and I guess it is, it just takes more work:)  

@MaJean quote:

@MaJean quote:

@MaJean quote:

Sure, but I think there are easier ways to get to 114:) I just wanted to see if climbing the floors was doable without Dryad, and I guess it is, it just takes more work:)  

That's good I guess :) As people will know that there are towers to lean other than dryad or if they want more challenge.