Sign in to follow this  
Dyikot

Chaos 5

I am currently having trouble on chaos 5 as well as its my first try through it.  All I can say is use onslaught mode to grind out a few more floors to et some better gear and make sure you have the proper build to deal with assassins. there are several videos out there that you can watch that explain good builds for dealing wtih chaos 5. My first try I died a TON and didn't last past 1st wave.  I ground out a few more floors on onslaught and tried again and this time I made it to wave 3  probably would have made it all the way but I made a foolish mistake.... this is really all you have to do. Watch some videos on good builds follow the pointers they give (hero health etc.) and you will be able to finish it.   

If you just have normal heroes, play as the squire (has a high life pool) and mainly use cannonball + stun shard. Stand in front of the barricades while you're getting attacked (pretty much the whole c5 match..).

Dryad is good too. Just stand in the slime pits. + auto healing

I progressed through C5 with only the base four heroes. Stunfire on cannonball, a cat pet with sparkle party, and very well timed seismic slams help make assassins a piece of cake to deal with. :)

Ya it was crazy when i first hit C5 lol. I made sure to stack health and damage reduction on main fighter and stood in front of or made a kill box area i would use to  fight in a lane to kill them with .