Sign in to follow this  
Dark Dogma

Drenching shard for Defense

Ahoi,

so i just used the drenching shard in my flame aura against a controlled burning lane and it worked fine. Next map it stopped absolutely, the enemies walked straight without any interuption so....

huh?

Is this a bug, or was the first try a lucky coincidence caused by some sort of celestial constellation?

@Dark Dogma quote:

Ahoi,

so i just used the drenching shard in my flame aura against a controlled burning lane and it worked fine. Next map it stopped absolutely, the enemies walked straight without any interuption so....

huh?

Is this a bug, or was the first try a lucky coincidence caused by some sort of celestial constellation?

What shard is drenching for flame auras ? 

With flame/elec auras I would recommend using crit shards. But if you want to insist with drenching, try using with your electric aura, they will combo.

@playertt quote:

@Dark Dogma quote:

Ahoi,

huh?

Water elemental. I think. 'Cause that's the only shard I know that's able to have a chance for defenses drench.

Unfortunately, that shard's out of the drop table...

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@playertt quote:

@Dark Dogma quote:

Ahoi,

huh?

Water elemental. I think. 'Cause that's the only shard I know that's able to have a chance for defenses drench.

i knew i didn't have any drenching shard to put in my flame aura would-be nice shard to have though 

@playertt quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@playertt quote:

@Dark Dogma quote:

Ahoi,

huh?

i knew i didn't have any drenching shard to put in my flame aura would-be nice shard to have though 

Indeed, I only have one as I wasn't focused in farming shard, and I was in lower Chaos tier too before the patch 19.5 strikes.

Most of the old shards that were taken out of the game are buggy now, sometimes work, some dont work at all.

you want it for controlled burn lane [[18530,users]]

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

Most of the old shards that were taken out of the game are buggy now, sometimes work, some dont work at all.

you want it for controlled burn lane jaws_420

Just to suffice the mutator condition? Or does it have any effect on the enemies?