Sign in to follow this  
iBlurryy

Prestige

There is a lotĀ of people saying you need to get to the certain amount of floors to get 999 point caps. But that is in 50 prestiges. I am wondering if you can get over 50 ancient power. Also seen in a dev stream they had more than 50 ancient power.

Sure enough! @41:48 you see that they have 51 Ancient power points available. But, that could just be a testing account thing. That said, the ascension cap is not related to POTA points. There are other calculations to determine the ascension cap. i.e. How many floors past floor 65 we have completed and how many ascension levels we have gained. The higher the floors & the higher ascension we get, the more total ascension points we earn.

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Sure enough! @41:48 you see that they have 51 Ancient power points available. But, that could just be a testing account thing. That said, the ascension cap is not related to POTA points. There are other calculations to determine the ascension cap. i.e. How many floors past floor 65 we have completed and how many ascension levels we have gained. The higher the floors & the higher ascension we get, the more total ascension points we earn.

yes i would like to see trendy confirms something of this sort

@iBlurryy quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Yeah, would definitely be good to know if we can go past 50 POTA points. And if so, what would we use them on? What other things do they plan on doing? Or just increasing the cap, maybe?

@iBlurryy quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

They will probably need more specifics for "something of this sort" though

also:

Well the best player now has like 6th level of prestige so to go to 50 this is still months to go.

And honestly 50 level of prestige will give you 250% bonus to gold and xp. It will go much much faster and you will be really strong.

I would say even on 20 level you will be ***ing strong beating floors 100+ like cakes.

I suppose you can go higher then 50 because the whole concept is based on that - infinite progression - which this really is.