Sign in to follow this  
atharix

Give us moneymaking machine for onslaught

Hi,

I recently have been playing onslaught and realized how much money it gives -  it gives like 45- 60k per map.

Then i saw shard called jackpot - and this is just useless junk now.

I remember old jackpot was really good - the piggy thing it was really good idea which totally dissappeared for not reason.

Can you please add new shards per each slot called jackpot - it should have a chance to multiple your gold earned:

Weapon (1% and 10 upgrades = 20% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Helmet (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Chest (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Gloves (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Boots (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

60% in total to get 4x times gold

Relic (2% and 10 upgrades = 20% of dropping super gold from monster = 1000 gold)

This means there is 20% chance of dropping 1000 gold and 60% chance to quadruple it to 4000. With current droprate of money this can bring like 100k per match or more.

This can bring up jackpot as very desirable thing again.

Thank you.

I think they should just give all players who are over 500 assention a billion gold. And a billion defender medals For all the trouble and stress they have caused us. 

@jkisling41 quote:

There is no way I am going to drop a slot for each item. Just make the current shard pay out more or make a hypershard jackpot. 

I think the point of the shards would be to not keep them on all the time but have it as a money making set to use when your low, preferably on easier maps that you don't need your epic shard for.

@atharix quote:

Hi,

I recently have been playing onslaught and realized how much money it gives -  it gives like 45- 60k per map.

Then i saw shard called jackpot - and this is just useless junk now.

I remember old jackpot was really good - the piggy thing it was really good idea which totally dissappeared for not reason.

Can you please add new shards per each slot called jackpot - it should have a chance to multiple your gold earned:

Weapon (1% and 10 upgrades = 20% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Helmet (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Chest (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Gloves (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

Boots (1% and 10 upgrades = 10% chance to quadruple the gold dropped)

60% in total to get 4x times gold

Relic (2% and 10 upgrades = 20% of dropping super gold from monster = 1000 gold)

This means there is 20% chance of dropping 1000 gold and 60% chance to quadruple it to 4000. With current droprate of money this can bring like 100k per match or more.

This can bring up jackpot as very desirable thing again.

Thank you.

Farm C7 and you'll get good money. I did 2nd reset and with all bonuses I get about 70k gold now, 12 hours of farm and it's enough for 1 reset. Next reset will give me more, more... :) Money mashine = reset+C7! ;)