Sign in to follow this  
atharix

Give us more bags or more slots

Hi,

Am I the only one who struggle with bags? I have full number of bags but still need more.

Always full after few waves.

I am willing to spend my money to you Trendy for some extra bags or give us more slots, some super large bag with 128 slots.

Why I cannot have 15,20 bags or 128 slots per bag, take my money for that.

I have 3 full bags of shards because I need them for mastery progression multiple times.

Also please improve behaviour when I remove shard from equipment - the shard always goes to first free slot in autoloot bag.

This is wrong it should go to first non autoloot bag slot where most people keep their stuff.

Also please give us button (with hotkey of course:) to just mark the item so i can mark like 20 items and then with one single mouse gesture move them to another bag - drag and drop - it would save us so much time.

Thank you very much:)

I do agree with having more bags. The main complaint behind the bag space seems to be a different problem though. If we fix the shards and pet food boxes it would be a lot less painful on the bag space. 

I agree with all of this. need to be able to shift and click items or something to drag multiple at a time. And more bag space would be nice as well. I also have 3 full bags of shards leaving little space for everything else.

More bag space would certainly be useful... some people do have slightly more space than my maximum, as they had expanded the pet inventory before the big change.  Shards do take up a lot of space, and it is limiting if you can't play more than two or three rounds before your inventory is full.