Hi guys I'm at floor 59 and the cyborks lanes are killing me. I'm currently using 

Spike wall

Reflect beam 

3X poison dart towers 

1 flame arua on gate. For good luck.

It's not working at all where am I going wrong?

Note: I don't use abyss lord. 

Sounds like a bad combination friend, I imagine your flame auras are getting instantly disabled, and even if not I doubt they're worth using. Another thing is 3 pdts in one lane just doesn't sound like a good idea. I like to use a backwards pdt in most lanes but 3 sounds like a bit of a waste. The poison doesn't stack from each pdt so it's only good to have more if you're looking for a spread, but you don't need the spread. You're prolly losing these lanes because of a lack of damage. I'd suggest ramsters (the abyss lord) for some more aoe, flamethrowers, cannons (these guys are monsters!) or some well placed bees. I've heard some say that ballistas are good but have yet to get a good opportunity to try em out. Hope this help!

@Naythen quote:

Sounds like a bad combination friend, I imagine your flame auras are getting instantly disabled, and even if not I doubt they're worth using. Another thing is 3 pdts in one lane just doesn't sound like a good idea. I like to use a backwards pdt in most lanes but 3 sounds like a bit of a waste. The poison doesn't stack from each pdt so it's only good to have more if you're looking for a spread, but you don't need the spread. You're prolly losing these lanes because of a lack of damage. I'd suggest ramsters (the abyss lord) for some more aoe, flamethrowers, cannons (these guys are monsters!) or some well placed bees. I've heard some say that ballistas are good but have yet to get a good opportunity to try em out. Hope this help!

Thank you for the reply. You have given me plenty to think about. 😂😂😂

If possible try ballista  from the squire.  You get a little more punch because of the pierce. Also frost tower will slow stuff down and they don't disable that. 

Or even make that lane a little weaker and you make up the difference. A hero in a lane makes a huge difference. 

You can usually put stuff off to the side and they will often ignore. If I feel secure in my other lanes and/or it is first map (so restart not painful) I will often experiment with placements and just watch the lane to see what happens and how they react. (Knowing I can drop in and DPS it if it goes sideways). Trial and error learnings here have been helping me a LOT.