Have you played as much since onslaught came out?

i was playing alot before onslaught now I've watched Juicebags play more than i play / now i usually just do dailys and run chaos 7 maybe once or twice/ i know it sounds stupid that i would slow down just because onslaught is out but was just wondering if anyone else has also ?

i have too. Only stick to dailies, closer to the virge of just dropping this game entirely if this version of onslaught and this ancient power reset crap is the way they are going to go.

I did a reset and regretted it then worked my way back up to maxed c7 gear.  Now I'm just waiting to see what changes Trendy makes.  I'd probably start playing a lot again if all they did was remove 3 map reset but I hope they tweak a lot more than that.

I'm playing more, I actually like the onslaught setup. However, as a casual player I'm struggling to get the time to get past the 3-map floors.

I'll be giving up completely though once I've felt I've done enough floors, I am not resetting. I think if TE keep this in place, at least without substantial changes, the game will die.

I have played roughly the same, BUT, the time it takes to do a floor past 60+ is just to much. Many times I have to think if I even can start the game because it takes almost 2 hours. It needs to change asap that it saves at a map so you can logout, and a retry map would be nice also. 

I've pretty much quit, i dont necessarily dislike the content, but it was outshined by miles by Path of exiles new league, that and it just sort of feels like they added ascension V2, i already did that grind once, not sure why I'd do it again.

I'll try again if a future patch peaks my interest, DD2's concept is great but time and time again the execution seems a bit strange to me.

I didn't really play much when mastery came out. I was completely burnt on doing trials for my entire life and mastery wasn't something I could even tolerate, let alone enjoy. I was on the buttslaught hype train and I wanted so hard for it to be fun. Unfortunately it is cut from the same cloth as mastery. This whole "changing up how you build" and "bragging rights" thing really turned me off from the game entirely. I never played this game to show off or to push myself to the limits or compete or whatever the hell. What I used to like in the game was putting together crazy setups and seeing if they could work but the game does not support that anymore. It's all: you can't build this or that, you really should build this in this lane, yadda yadda.

Almost all the sessions I've had with DD2 have ended in frustration. So I just decided it was not worth it anymore. Much rather spend my time in games I actually enjoy playing. 

I haven't played, but that's due to my job not leaving me any free time outside work. Given the choice, I would definitely be playing now. Just not primarily in the new modes. I would be running C7 (which drops even more loot apparently, and lets you mess around with fun builds since you can power slightly past the content. Plus you gain Ascension and chances for shards.) I never really got sick of C7 runs, funny enough, haha.

I would be running Onslaught, though I won't push higher floors until the losing on map three reset issue is worked on. As for Ancient Power: the current loss versus reward is not worth it for me. Unless they substantially change that, I will never utilize it. I know both issues are being worked on, so I have hope for the near future.

Sadly I do not play any more.
Main reasons.
1. having to do 3 maps in a row to progress in onslaught.
2. Not being able to invite friends, have to do a boring long grind to get them to where you are.
3. Resetting having very little benefit in doing it. Leaving you with no feeling of progression or advancement.

I really do like the changes to lanes how each lane having different enemies and special powers in each one making yah think more and not just afk stomp, which is great, but when you have no sense of purpose in doing so feeling like you are not gaining any reward for challenging your self it just gives me little motive to do so.  Games kinda need that carrot on a stick element to it, which is lacking in this game.

I played alot more since it came out. I do like Onslaught alot, the mode is good. There are just some issues which will be fixed probably with future patches.

Ancient Powers tho is a different story.

The legion gets brutal on high floors, gobu! Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png (we approve!)

I'm not even doing dailies atm. I'm hoping for some adjustments. The game isn't compelling at the current state. 

I actually played a onslaught last two days and I really enjoy it, trying to move now to 58 wave, but im doing mastery challenges first and this is really hard and challenging - but very good.

I like these two challenges for hardcore players - mastery and onslaught it will take a lot of time and its not for free. I love both challenges.

Agree with onslaught reset floor - sometimes it is really frustrating when you are in 3rd map and some mob just leaks and kill the throne and 1 hour lost.

Also I dont think that 5% extra xp and money worth it - Trendy should bring us some better money and medal making mechanisms - i was thinking that onslaught would be it.

They should add 5% xp but at least 50 % money extra.

Yes because I'm playing at all. No because I only play because I dont have the time to start playing something new.

welp almost finished building lost temple... o what's this, playverse seems to have expired. no worries, perhaps another day.