Sign in to follow this  
Verozz

Does anyone know when they will be changing the way onslaughter works?

Hard to believe that they actually enjoyed the holidays instead of fixing the game!!!

grab the torches and pitchforks!!!

@Ziggo quote:

Hard to believe that they actually enjoyed the holidays instead of fixing the game!!!

Honestly, I Don't think any of them is enjoying it, or they aren't going to enjoy it once they get back. Going on vacation after this 'expansion' was a colossal mistake. So much about ancient power and onslaught feels like it was only tested as far as working and not that it was tedious unrewarding awfulness.

@Ziggo quote:

Actually, they should enjoy. 'Cause they sacrificed their holidays when they were making the Trials update (of course, that update was a mixed bag to some, obviously not to me!)

@ndesse1 quote:

Honestly, I Don't think any of them is enjoying it, or they aren't going to enjoy it once they get back. Going on vacation after this 'expansion' was a colossal mistake.

Vacation is never a mistake at the end of the day the world still spins. Free time > work time.

They are on vacation for the holiday, and they deserve that vacation. Aside from working on the game all year, they put a lot of heart and soul into this update. Most of what they put into it is great. It has a couple serious QoL issues, don't get me wrong. Losing on map three of a floor (often due to disconnects or bugs not the fault of the player.) The fact that Ancient Power, when it comes to what you gain versus lose, isn't worth it for 99.999% of the playerbase. Etc.

But those are issues they have already addressed, will be working on right away, and I have faith will get better. They want people to keep playing the game; just as badly as we want reasons to keep playing it. Even moreso, in fact, as this is how they make their living. Not asking for unrealistic expectations of course, but it's definitely worth having faith. They have shown us before how much they value community input, and the community input (especially on the above two issues) has been loud and clear.

It's unreasonable to expect them to not take vacation over the holidays.
They were faced with a choice of waiting until January to release, or giving us new content for our holiday breaks, knowing it may have some issues that they couldn't fix until the new year. I think they made the correct call.

Well I suppose they will do some small changes but onslaught concept is very good - this is what we have been shouting for years. It needs a little tweaks like restart floor is quite annoying but still at least I enjoy it greatly.