Sign in to follow this  
Kanguroo

Very annoying point in Ancient Power

Hello! I have done Ancient Power reset twice already. There are two sad things i encountered was the gear progression. 

While progressing to c7 loot a player puts on and takes off hundreds pieces of gear. 

1- Please return iPWR indication or add any other indication. So that players can compare items of different colors without calculations. 

2- The shards! When a player equips a new piece of gear, shards should be also taken out from old gear and put into the new item. All i do ingame is taking out shards and putting them back. SO ANNOYING. As a solution to this i could advise to make shards locked to the gear slots. So that if we change a piece of gear for a new one - all shards automatically jump from old gear into the new one. 

@Kanguroo quote:

1- Please return iPWR indication or add any other indication. So that players can compare items of different colors without calculations. 

2- The shards! When a player equips a new piece of gear, shards should be also taken out from old gear and put into the new item. All i do ingame is taking out shards and putting them back. SO ANNOYING. As a solution to this i could advise to make shards locked to the gear slots. So that if we change a piece of gear for a new one - all shards automatically jump from old gear into the new one. 

Our big focus for the end of the year was to get POTA out. The big focus for the beginning of this year includes itemization (and giving a clear understanding), as well as some inventory changes. Can't give any details, but stay tuned! :)

@Lawlta quote:

Our big focus for the end of the year was to get POTA out. The big focus for the beginning of this year includes itemization (and giving a clear understanding), as well as some inventory changes. Can't give any details, but stay tuned! :)

If your big focus was POTA and you guys invested so much money and time to find ways for players to go through the same mundane process several times literally to gain 1% buff each time and spend hundreds of hours  per POTA, i honestly doubt you will get any more people tuning. Trendys master stroke was to find a way that would compensate your guys  lack of creating new content by simply using POTA as an excuse, unfortunately what us veterans have realised and new comers who reach our stage will realise that its not worth the time and effort. 

Onslaught as a concept i loved, the whole idea of floors and loot ascending per floor whilst facing tough and sometimes down right killer mob combos is kinda fun, however aside from the common concerns  which your are aware of onslaught provides zero incentives to help friends who are at much lower floors. I mean i have a friend who is on floor 62 and i am on 75 why would i spend 1:30mins on one floor which has a highly possibility of  failure because of idiotic bugs/combos and absence of a key feature the community have been calling out for.

One Key suggestion for onslaught please read

What made DD1 so great that it was very social, the loot was great and grind was not forced it was encouraged. my suggestion is simple, allow friends/players to join from lower floors where the loot difference is relatively small to join higher floors and play with friends, if the floor is beaten give the player who has not originally achieved the higher floor a victory on their upper floor cap rather than boosting them completely ,for example: maximum cap anyone could join is 10 floors up, if someone at floor 65 joined someone on floor 75 and they beat it , the player at  the lower floor in this case the one at 65 will unlock floor 66 whilst the upper one will continue as normal. I believe such as feature will encourage more social play and fit in perfectly within the cap and floors where the loot difference is small. You need stop isolating players ( Mind my English)   

I agree with the OP and Uchihia.

I do like the concept of Onslaught, but the implementation is way off.

I didn't care for Mastery but the implementation was lamentable

I was ok with Trials but Trendy didn't act on feedback

Numbers down so I wasn't the only one, its a shame.

I like onslaught just how it is, but its pretty easy so far once you learn how to build against each lane type (only floor 93 so far though so it could maybe get tougher).

I already prestiged, it was easy (actually afk'd most of it) to get back to 55. The gating is pretty bad and led to alot of afking until I hit the minimum number of completions to move up. 

We need long term goals, and currently all the rewards can be earned prior to prestiging.

Make grouping great again, allow us to replay floors when lost, and give us long term rewards to work for (floor 200, 300+, prestige lvl 10,20,30... bonus rewards)